National 5 Maths 2018/19 Watch

Valeriex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone, I know that it is still quite early in the year but I made a Nat 5 maths thread. I know that it probably won't be busy until nearer exams, but if anyone has any questions or anything just put them here!

p.s if you are reading this during exams or prelims, everything is going to be alright.
Last edited by Valeriex; 1 month ago
Labrador99
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Must be some other people doing Nat 5 maths out there! How are you all getting on?
Valeriex
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Labrador99)
Must be some other people doing Nat 5 maths out there! How are you all getting on?
Hey, I’m doing alright. I am getting confused on straight line and quadratics. Not gonna lie, I forgot that I made this thread
Labrador99
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Valeriex)
Hey, I’m doing alright. I am getting confused on straight line and quadratics. Not gonna lie, I forgot that I made this thread
Good to hear you are doing alright! If there's specific things you're stuck on, the Maths Forum is always full of very helpful people, or someone might be able to help if you post here
pineapplepink
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Yess someone else doing nat 5s! I am actually so worried about maths- I get super confused with trigonometry graphs and it doesn't help that we have a cover teacher for one of our lessons each week. I want to do really well cos after this year I'm just gonna drop maths. It doesn't come naturally to me though!
Do you think you'll take maths next year?
Valeriex
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
(Original post by pineapplepink)
Yess someone else doing nat 5s! I am actually so worried about maths- I get super confused with trigonometry graphs and it doesn't help that we have a cover teacher for one of our lessons each week. I want to do really well cos after this year I'm just gonna drop maths. It doesn't come naturally to me though!
Do you think you'll take maths next year?
Don't worry, you only need to get a C in it, focus on easier things that will always come up and if there are some tough problem-solving questions don't worry about them, try and think of some strategies but if you are really stuck just skip them. Just keep doing lots of practice questions, you can get through it!
Personally, maths comes quite naturally to me (except quadratics and straight line) so I am going to take it next year for higher.
pineapplepink
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Thanks! For some of the topics we have done I really understand them, and then for others, I've just been really lost. But hopefully, if I do lots of practise questions then I'll get it.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18

Do you like exams?