The Student Room Group

Lemon juice bleached my skin will it heal?

I have tanned skin and someone throw lemin juice everywhere as a joke and some got in my face so i wiped it iff but there was this particular area that was burning. Later i saw it had turned paler then my other skin! Im si scared and practicalllyi in tears. Is this permanent? Its a pinkish pale colòir i dont know what do to.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Anybody?
Reply 2
Yes
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Yes

Very funny i would laugh if i wasnt crying
Reply 4
So its not permanent? Its just a pale spot on my face. I am crying in tears right now.
Reply 5
Its quite small like 1CM long
Reply 6
Hey to be fair its what it feels like
Congrats youve succedded in making me laugh. Cant somone judt have their sad momment?
Reply 7
I dont know what that is? Does it involve lemons?
Reply 8
I dont know what that is? Does it involve lemons?

How long does it take to heal? Litterely i have a white spot on my face i deserve to be sour.
Pun not intended
Reply 9
Its kind of like sunburn you know and i think itd peeling oh god im going to faint.
I dont know must have been lemons from hell!
Before and after pictures? lmao
I just have sensitive skin. Lets just hope it clears up. No i dont fake tan i just have tanned skin. I will go to my school nurse tomorrow and see what she says.
Let me just say this was the most hilarious and depressimg conversation i had with anybody.
Original post by Bill Nye
Before and after pictures? lmao

Google sunburn
Erm... unless you have fake tan on it’s probably just wrinkly in the same way people get wrinkly in the bath

Unless you’re in pain it should go away after a while.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Erm... unless you have fake tan on it’s probably just wrinkly in the same way people get wrinkly in the bath

Unless you’re in pain it should go away after a while.

Nobody understands my SKIN HAS BLEACHED ITS A SERIOUS MATTER
Your really enjoying this arnt you
All of you enjoying my misery
I didnt want any though!
Nobody understands my SKIN HAS BLEACHED ITS A SERIOUS MATTER

Like 1cm of it
Life sucks

Quick Reply

Latest