Will I get an offer from UCL? (Please read) Watch

Kitteeen39
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I’m applying for History and Russian at UCL which is an ABB entry requirement. My predicted grades are ABB at the moment but I’m hoping for them to be changed to AAB.

Would I still get an offer if my predicted grades were ABB? I’m worried I won’t because they’re quite low grades and maybe they want to offer people who have grades that are higher. (Also, I’m convinced my personal statement is pretty decent but I’m still worried about it)
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Kitteeen39)
So I’m applying for History and Russian at UCL which is an ABB entry requirement. My predicted grades are ABB at the moment but I’m hoping for them to be changed to AAB.

Would I still get an offer if my predicted grades were ABB? I’m worried I won’t because they’re quite low grades and maybe they want to offer people who have grades that are higher. (Also, I’m convinced my personal statement is pretty decent but I’m still worried about it)
The only way to find out is to apply. You have 5 choices so it’s fine to use one for a riskier choice. And if you don’t get an offer and UCL is the only place you want to go to then work your arse off to get amazing results and apply with your results in hand during a gap year.
oxfforrd
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'd say your chances are pretty slim.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices? (November update)

Yes I know where I'm applying (151)
71.23%
No I haven't decided yet (38)
17.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
10.85%

Watched Threads