Can you have sex though? Tinder?
Reply 2
why would i want sex

im a skinny fat ugly *******.
No single, hot matures in your area my dude? lol
Original post by Anonymous
why would i want sex

im a skinny fat ugly *******.

So skinny fat ugly people can’t want sex?
Reply 5
Original post by So Fetch
So skinny fat ugly people can’t want sex?

i dont feel comfortable showing my body to a chick.
i dont feel comfortable showing my body to a chick.

That’s crazy. I’m sure it’s not even that bad unless you have like fungus growing on you.
Reply 7
That’s crazy. I’m sure it’s not even that bad unless you have like fungus growing on you.

360 stretch marks all around my abdomen. Saggy skin and face. rough skin. look way older than i actually am
360 stretch marks all around my abdomen. Saggy skin and face. rough skin. look way older than i actually am

Everyone has stretch marks. I have a very nice figure but I still have stretch marks. Anyway, all this stuff doesn’t mean you can’t have sex with anyone. Plus you see these thing much more than anyone else, I’m sure it’s not that bad.
Reply 9
Everyone has stretch marks. I have a very nice figure but I still have stretch marks. Anyway, all this stuff doesn’t mean you can’t have sex with anyone. Plus you see these thing much more than anyone else, I’m sure it’s not that bad.

will biooil emove it
will biooil emove it

It can help reduce new scars, but even that if you use it religiously for months. Older marks are harder to remove.
I CANT STOP WAN...ING

IS IT BAD FOR ME?
been doing daily for 8 years now.
No, it's not bad. It's totally natural. I **** a lot too. Just don't let it affect other areas of your life and you'll be fine.
Original post by Letsdieyoung
No, it's not bad. It's totally natural. I **** a lot too. Just don't let it affect other areas of your life and you'll be fine.

i heard it messes up your brain (dopamine receptor levels decrease)

Quick Reply