The Student Room Group

Breakthrough bleeding

Hello,
Hoping I can get some clarification!

I’ve taken my pill back to back and I’m currently starting my last week (6th werk) (I didn’t have my 7 day break)

All was going well and I experienced quite a bit of bleeding yesterday I believe it was breakthrough bleeding but I have a bit today too!! So still debating whether it’s breakthrough bleeding or not!

If it is breakthrough bleeding can anyone tell me if it will effect when my withdrawal bleed for next month will be?
Ie let’s say I have breakthrough bleeding for this week it I’m still taking my pill when I’ve finished this week I will have my 7 day break and hopefully my ‘real’ withdrawal bleed will come next week. When do I start counting from to work out next months period? From the beginning of my breakthrough bleeding or from the withdrawal bleed

Really confused! Any experience you have from breakthrough bleeding and when you found you came on next month will be greatly appreciated!
Going through the same thing now! What happened?
Reply 2
I had breakthrough bleeding, then my withdrawal bleed about 2 days after I finished my last pill on that pack! i started my pill up after the 7 day bleed

Quick Reply

Latest