The Student Room Group

Can we reach 3,118 posts by Halloween 2018?

Good morning, young Mortals.

Those of you who have been on TSR a while will likely know about the annual competition I have with Frankenstein's monster... but if not you are in luck, as I will explain it to you all once again! :fangs:

With just over a week until the
best day of the year, Frankenstein's monster has bet me his brain that we cannot reach 3118 posts by Halloween 2018 (31/10/17).

Use your puny human hands to get typing and posting on this thread as much as possible, and show Frankenstein's monster who's the scariest creature ever... :jacko:

...yes, of course it's me!

I have some fangtastic news for you all as well... If we make it to 3118 posts, not only will I get Frankenstein's monster's brain, but whoever got the 3118th post will get a nice cauldron full of 'reputation points'. I'm not quite sure what these are, but the Community Team assures me they're well used on this site of the web. Bonus rep will be given to the last poster of the day on 31/10/2018! :jacko:

The 3,118th poster will also receive an Amazon voucher... and both that and the two rep prizes will also be doubled if we reach 10,000 posts by the end of Halloween 2018. So what are you puny humans waiting for, get posting! :colone:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 10
Maybe
Original post by Hungry Seagull

:nodots:
ee
yep
Original post by CoolCavy
:nodots:

Wow TSR has an emote for everything :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:sucks: