Am I good enough to get an offer from UCL for architecture? Watch

Jacob_2019
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hey guys!

I am currently in year 13 and i will be applying for the 2019 session through UCAS. My 5 options are: UCL, Bath, Sheffield, Strathclyde and Robert Gordon for architecture. my predicted scores are 38 points with 6,6,5 in my higher levels (Physics, visual arts and maths) I have done two work experiences at an architecture firm, and my extended essay and maths IA have both been about structural design and architecture. PLus, I have a relatively strong portfolio for my artwork. Do you guys think I stand a chance to get into UCL? It is my dream school!!

comment what you guys think!

cheers!
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Jacob_2019)
Hey guys!

I am currently in year 13 and i will be applying for the 2019 session through UCAS. My 5 options are: UCL, Bath, Sheffield, Strathclyde and Robert Gordon for architecture. my predicted scores are 38 points with 6,6,5 in my higher levels (Physics, visual arts and maths) I have done two work experiences at an architecture firm, and my extended essay and maths IA have both been about structural design and architecture. PLus, I have a relatively strong portfolio for my artwork. Do you guys think I stand a chance to get into UCL? It is my dream school!!

cheers!
Are these highers or advanced highers? UCL ask for advanced highers I think
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Jacob_2019)
Hey guys!

cheers!
11% of applicants for the Bartlett get an offer. You have a good chance but demand is ridiculously high so don't be too disappointed if you're not successful. You can always try to go to the Bartlett for Part II.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
They look like IB grades to me?
Blue_Cow
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by PQ)
They look like IB grades to me?
Jesus christ... Yes they are

I saw the phrase "higher-level" and my brain assumed it was a ScotQual :shakecane:
Jacob_2019
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Blue_Cow)
these are IB predicted scores
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (150)
18.56%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.78%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (138)
17.08%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (115)
14.23%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.78%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.57%

Watched Threads