The Student Room Group

Deloitte Graduate 2019

Anybody here applied for a graduate scheme at Deloitte this year (for careers starting in 2019)?

I haven't seen a thread for this yet and I know a lot of people would already be deep into the application processes so I thought I'd start one to help those in that position like myself.

I applied for the Transactions Services scheme, what about you guys?

Has anyone got an Assessment center there upcoming post the job simulation?
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Completed the job simulation 2 weeks ago, still havent heard back
Reply 2
Hey! I’ve applied to business tax advisory, did the job simulation a week ago but not got any feedback or results yet
Reply 3
Original post by bjamm
Hey! I’ve applied to business tax advisory, did the job simulation a week ago but not got any feedback or results yet

Me neither did the job sim around that time too, but yet to hear any feedback...

Not sure when assessment centers are scheduled but I'm sure we will hear soon.

Good luck!
Reply 4
So Deloitte just sent me this...

We‘ve reviewed your responses to our Immersive Online Assessment and are moving your application to the Talent Pool for this role.

Although you have passed the Immersive Online Assessment, we’re not able to invite you to the Job Simulation, as first we’re progressing candidates that are more aligned to the strengths of this role.

What does this mean for me?

This doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t be considered for the role. After the 17th December we’ll let you know if we’re able to progress your application to the Job Simulation. If we aren’t able to do this, we’ll let you know about our Firm Wide Talent Pool which may allow you to be considered for other roles that suit your skill set.We know this may be disappointing news and thank you for the energy you’ve put into your application and your patience with our assessment process.

does that mean I applied too late? so they have no places available?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by KINGmeme
So Deloitte just sent me this...

We‘ve reviewed your responses to our Immersive Online Assessment and are moving your application to the Talent Pool for this role.

Although you have passed the Immersive Online Assessment, we’re not able to invite you to the Job Simulation, as first we’re progressing candidates that are more aligned to the strengths of this role.

What does this mean for me?

This doesn’t necessarily mean you won’t be considered for the role. After the 17th December we’ll let you know if we’re able to progress your application to the Job Simulation. If we aren’t able to do this, we’ll let you know about our Firm Wide Talent Pool which may allow you to be considered for other roles that suit your skill set.We know this may be disappointing news and thank you for the energy you’ve put into your application and your patience with our assessment process.

does that mean I applied too late? so they have no places available?

yeah bro I have a few friends who have had that happen to them. Essentially you got moved to the waiting list, so they are gonna look through all the other applications and see if they fill up their spaces from those candidates. If they don't fill up all the vacancies then I assume theyll look to the waiting list for candidates.

Good luck!
Anyone know if the Job Simulation is the same as last years intake?
Original post by Verastem999
Anybody here applied for a graduate scheme at Deloitte this year (for careers starting in 2019)?

I haven't seen a thread for this yet and I know a lot of people would already be deep into the application processes so I thought I'd start one to help those in that position like myself.

I applied for the Transactions Services scheme, what about you guys?

Has anyone got an Assessment center there upcoming post the job simulation?

hey did you apply for an internship or graduate scheme? How long after the immersive assessment did it take for them to give u the job simulation?
Reply 8
Original post by lalaland95
hey did you apply for an internship or graduate scheme? How long after the immersive assessment did it take for them to give u the job simulation?

grad scheme and it took them like 3 weeks lol deloitte take their sweet time this year
Hey, what sort of questions were you asked in the job simulation, especially for the video response ones? I've searched everywhere and can't find any examples! Any tips at all would be super helpful!!!
Reply 10
Hi, can you please tell me what type of video questions and written questions are asked?Got mine in a few days,Thanks
Reply 11
Original post by bjamm

Hi, can you please tell me what type of video questions and written questions are asked? Got mine in a few days, Thanks
Reply 12
Original post by Oscar44
Completed the job simulation 2 weeks ago, still havent heard back

Hi, can you please tell me what type of video questions and written questions are asked? Got mine in a few days, Thanks
Reply 13
Original post by Verastem999
Me neither did the job sim around that time too, but yet to hear any feedback...

Not sure when assessment centers are scheduled but I'm sure we will hear soon.

Good luck!

Original post by Shah99

you cant prepare - its literally a case study based on whatever division you applied to - even if i could remember the questions - which I cant because I did it a while ago - it wouldnt help...

its just 2 different case studies with numerical questions and some situation judgement questions too.

good luck !
Reply 15
Hey, what sort of questions were you asked on the job sim for tax? Thank you :smile:
Just got an email saying I got put into the 'talent pool'. Anyone knows what to expect next?
Original post by varelier
Just got an email saying I got put into the 'talent pool'. Anyone knows what to expect next?

What stage was this after the immersive test or job simulation?

Also wondering if anyone has heard back after the job simulation?
Original post by farhaan94
What stage was this after the immersive test or job simulation?

Also wondering if anyone has heard back after the job simulation?

After job simulation
So it's purely job simulation and no competency based questions/why Deloitte?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending