Where can you buy individual zebra mildliners in the UK?

Watch this thread
Moonlit_Centaur
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I've recently found out about zebra mildliners and love them. I've got the warm colours pack and would like the cool one as well however neither if these packs have a pink in them. My geography class requires me to have a pink highlighter for when we are highlighting news articles (we use a yellow, green and pink colour coding system) and I was wondering where I could buy an individual pink one in the UK. Do any stationery shops sell them or will I have to buy the whole pack that contains pink?

softdecay
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Moonlit_Centaur)
I've recently found out about zebra mildliners and love them. I've got the warm colours pack and would like the cool one as well however neither if these packs have a pink in them. My geography class requires me to have a pink highlighter for when we are highlighting news articles (we use a yellow, green and pink colour coding system) and I was wondering where I could buy an individual pink one in the UK. Do any stationery shops sell them or will I have to buy the whole pack that contains pink?
Hi there! I love zebra mildliners too
In all honesty I have only seen them in niche independent stationary shops and they are usually pretty pricey and only sold in sets. I bought all 4 sets of mildliners for £17 on amazon.
You can get individual mildliners on ebay but they are often shipped from Taiwan so may take a while and I'm not sure if thats a problem
I think i've linked a link to a pink mildliner below but I'm awful at formatting so i'm not sure if its there xxhttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zebra-Mildliner-Highlighter-WKT7-MP-Mild-pink-EDS/152671738222?epid=2260727057&hash=item238bf1d96e:g:apcAAOSwljZZmlLO:rk:5:pf:0
Moonlit_Centaur
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by softdecay)
Hi there! I love zebra mildliners too
In all honesty I have only seen them in niche independent stationary shops and they are usually pretty pricey and only sold in sets. I bought all 4 sets of mildliners for £17 on amazon.
You can get individual mildliners on ebay but they are often shipped from Taiwan so may take a while and I'm not sure if thats a problem
I think i've linked a link to a pink mildliner below but I'm awful at formatting so i'm not sure if its there xxhttps://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zebra-Mildliner-Highlighter-WKT7-MP-Mild-pink-EDS/152671738222?epid=2260727057&hash=item238bf1d96e:g:apcAAOSwljZZmlLO:rk:5:pf:0
I bought my other pack from Amazon because I've never seen them in UK shops. Thanks for the link to the pink because I don't want the whole pack and I'm fine with it coming from Taiwan. Taiwan is better than not being able to get it at all.
abbiemkerr
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
cult pens sell them independently around £1.50 each and only take a few days delivery
smckegg
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
At the moment paper chase sell two of the different 4 packs and they are selling the fluorescent pack individually for £2 per highlighter
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads