userquestions123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
At GCSE I got 2's and 9 B's. For my a levels I am predicted 3 A's, but have an AS in second language Welsh with an E grade that I sat early with my GCSE's when I was 16. With my average GCSE results and E in AS Welsh, is there any chance I would be able to get onto the psychology course if I reached my predicted grades? Or are my GCSE's too low for me to be even considered. Thanks!
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Have you checked the GCSE and A-level requirements of the psychology courses you want to go to? Some unis might be more lenient/ put less focus on GCSEs than others so it is best to check.

Good luck!
University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by userquestions123)
At GCSE I got 2's and 9 B's. For my a levels I am predicted 3 A's, but have an AS in second language Welsh with an E grade that I sat early with my GCSE's when I was 16. With my average GCSE results and E in AS Welsh, is there any chance I would be able to get onto the psychology course if I reached my predicted grades? Or are my GCSE's too low for me to be even considered. Thanks!
Hey,

Thanks for your question!

If you have a look here you will find all of the entry requirements for Psychology at Bath. The typical offer is A*AA in 3 A Level subjects or AAA subject to one of the other qualifications listed. There are also GCSE requirements here too so I would encourage you to apply if you meet these!

All the best and if you have any questions about life at Bath, just quote me

Alice,
3rd Year Management Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 5 February 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 5 Feb '20
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 1 April 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 1 Apr '20
  • University of Bath
    Postgraduate Virtual Open Day 10 June 2020, 11:00-15:00 (UK time) Postgraduate
    Wed, 10 Jun '20

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (28)
20.9%
Unconditional if firmed (7)
5.22%
Unconditional if insurance (1)
0.75%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (2)
1.49%
No unconditional offers (96)
71.64%

Watched Threads