Question about Bollywood movies?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I'm a typical white girl and was just on YouTube the whole night yesterday. Don't ask how but I ended up buying and watching a Bollywood movie called Dhoom 2 (Yes, it had subtitles).

I was REALLY not expecting what I just watched. I expected a bore and things I wouldn't understand but convinced myself to do something different and this has to be one of the best movies i've ever watched. And the main actor and actress, like WTF are they even real people or are they CGI? I believe their names are Hrithvik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai. Definitely the most beautiful man and woman i've ever seen. I'm really sorry if I offend anyone but most Indians I see are NOWHERE near that standard. They look so exotic and beautiful. And Roshan's dancing is just next level!?

Question for the Bollywood buffs out there is are all Bollywood movies like this? If so, I may have found a new way of spending all my time.

Also, any good recommendations?
JDieMstr
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Watch Bang Bang if you like rhithik. I used to watch em all the time years ago but now, only occasionally.
RhinoForex
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJztXj2GPfk
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Watch Action Replayy- another of Aishwarya Rai’s movies
Anonymous #2
Report 1 week ago
Baahubali is also one of the best Bollywood movies ever made
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (155)
42.94%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
14.68%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (145)
40.17%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.22%

Watched Threads