What to wear for halloween?

Watch
dakofsta
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
6 ft tall 19 year old black male, slim but muscular build, in need of a cheap and simple outfit for Halloween,preferably no contact lenses and I don't want to buy anything extraordinary e.g. a grim reaper suit, just need something for upcoming Halloween parties and club events
Thanks!
Anette77
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hello dakofsta!
If you don't want to buy something you can do something on your own. There are many many tutorials on YouTube for some costumes...but also you can do a creepy make-up! For example scull face make up and black clothes. For sure it will look amazing and you won't spend much money.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I’m planning to just put some fake blood and bloody hand prints on a white tee then wear some really ripped jeans so it looks zombieish. Might do some makeup idk, I wanna wear contacts but I’m scared I’ll drink too much.
tom123h456
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
bin bag cheap and easy
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by dakofsta)
6 ft tall 19 year old black male, slim but muscular build, in need of a cheap and simple outfit for Halloween,preferably no contact lenses and I don't want to buy anything extraordinary e.g. a grim reaper suit, just need something for upcoming Halloween parties and club events
Thanks!
Go as a wizard. You need just a hat of a sourcerer, a magic wand, a magic coat and if you like to go into detail: a long whitebeard and a cape.
Jono*
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Go in your underwear and tell people you're 'the shadow'
Jolly Rogering
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
a pair of devil horns :devil:
Kallisto
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nice idea! might be useful to wear a leather jacket on a cold halloween day.

The cheapest costume: a ghost just consist of a white bed sheet and two cutted holes for eyes. Classic!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should 'Mental health support' be included on league tables?

Yes (216)
75%
No (72)
25%

Watched Threads