The Student Room Group
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Application Process

So I leave school next year, and I am moving onto College. I'm hoping to go to College and take Health and Social Care (Level 3) , and from that I wanted to go to University (specifically University of Gloucestershire) and at Uni I wanted to major in Nursing (Mental Health) and I was wondering if my level 3 diploma would be acceptable instead of the usual A-Levels? Would I also need an Access to Higher Education diploma as well as or would my Level 3 diploma be enough as long as I have the required Tariff points?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Live_Simply02
So I leave school next year, and I am moving onto College. I'm hoping to go to College and take Health and Social Care (Level 3) , and from that I wanted to go to University (specifically University of Gloucestershire) and at Uni I wanted to major in Nursing (Mental Health) and I was wondering if my level 3 diploma would be acceptable instead of the usual A-Levels? Would I also need an Access to Higher Education diploma as well as or would my Level 3 diploma be enough as long as I have the required Tariff points?

It should be the extended diploma.

DDM at BTEC to include 6 units in a Science or Social Science subject.
http://www.glos.ac.uk/courses/undergraduate/num/pages/nursing-mental-health-bsc-hons.aspx

It will be enough and you will not need Access to HE.
The University of Gloucestershire
University of Gloucestershire
Cheltenham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending