The Student Room Group

Ex got his girl pregnant, it hurts

I found out that my ex got his girl pregnant. For a bit of background, he cheated on me with her, then broke up with me for her. This all happened in April and she’s currently pregnant. They’re both 19 and unemployed living with his parents. I know that the baby won’t have a good life but it still hurts. It hurts so much because I’m not over him and idk what to do...
It is hard but you deserve better.

He cheated on you and broke up with you to be with her. It's not easy but move on, you deserve better. Don't let him occupy your headspace.

You could take up a hobby, do something interesting, go to the library and pick up books that make you interesting, focus on your goals etc.
This is life when you choose the wrong partner really. We suffer by our choices.
Original post by nicolegrace1207
I found out that my ex got his girl pregnant. For a bit of background, he cheated on me with her, then broke up with me for her. This all happened in April and she’s currently pregnant. They’re both 19 and unemployed living with his parents. I know that the baby won’t have a good life but it still hurts. It hurts so much because I’m not over him and idk what to do...

He should have waited for sometime to unbond, but guess what? We as human were are so cruel species

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending