The Student Room Group

Kind of fancy my flatmate? But I’m not sure

Kind of fancy my flatmate ? But I’m not sure

It’s a little weird, I’m stuck with 5 bad flatmates this time and well I wanted to move out I’m never really there. I’m usually with my friends 24/7 or go back home I tend to eat with my friends at their flats. Anyways, I feel like I probably fancy him mainly because he’s nice to me and he actually cares. He generally is so sweet to me and that’s why I’m confused. Like I saw him on a night out and we bonded really well and now we are messaging a lot. Besides that I’m physically attracted to him ( he’s blonde lmao that’s my type) but he’s just so sweet and nice to me and he’s not a d*ckhead. But then I have been attracted to him for a while. What should I do, because I tend to be reclusive and not bond with my other flatmates so I’m kind of relying on him but I also want to improve the bond with my other flatmates
I think you be open minded and see where this leads. If you aren't there a lot at this point and text a lot start sending some flirty texts and see how he responds. Try to manage to have another night out where he is there with you and amp up the flirt and see what happens. But, don't go for FWB - in my opinion. If you are interested in him...... start talking and asking him open ended questions, touch is arm or elbow occasionally when talking to him, make good eye contact and be interested in what he is saying....no matter what he is talking about, laugh at his humor. If he's interested in return you'll know. If he wants to be a buddy he'll never know you were actually flirting. Go for it w/ this guy and see what happens. If it doesn't work out like you said, you're already not there a lot.....but who knows it just might work!
don't bother unless you also have blonde hair and blue eyes

Quick Reply

Latest