_stargirlx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey im in a asticky situation, i am applying to 2 different courses for uni but i dont know how to write my personal statemtn! HELP ME! im applying to nursing and orthoptics.... i dont know how to start my personal stament
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by _stargirlx)
Hey im in a asticky situation, i am applying to 2 different courses for uni but i dont know how to write my personal statemtn! HELP ME! im applying to nursing and orthoptics.... i dont know how to start my personal
This isn’t going to be possible. Both courses can fill their places many times over with applicants who are 100% committed to that course. If you aren’t committed then you are unlikely to get any offers.

Next April you would have to choose one of them- you need to figure out which one you prefer and apply just to that course with a ps for that one course.

Sometimes writing two PSs can help with that decision. Trying to articulate why you want to study each course in a separate PS will help you figure out which you want to study
_stargirlx
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by PQ)
This isn’t going to be possible. Both courses can fill their places many times over with applicants who are 100% committed to that course. If you aren’t committed then you are unlikely to get any offers.

Next April you would have to choose one of them- you need to figure out which one you prefer and apply just to that course with a ps for that one course.

Sometimes writing two PSs can help with that decision. Trying to articulate why you want to study each course in a separate PS will help you figure out which you want to study
The only reason I’m apply to two different course is because the course I want to do only has three uni that do it so I’m applying to another course too. They both are relatedish but it’s hard writing ps

Thank you thou
Interrobang
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It would be better to also apply for optometry surely?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.78%
No (645)
65.22%

Watched Threads