The Student Room Group

John lewis group interview!!!

I have the group interview tomorrow and I’m really nervous as one would be lol. I heard you have to draw a poster ad during the interview & was wondering on any tips for the poster??? Also how quickly do they respond with a successful or unsuccessful email?
Original post by Anon6546
I have the group interview tomorrow and I’m really nervous as one would be lol. I heard you have to draw a poster ad during the interview & was wondering on any tips for the poster??? Also how quickly do they respond with a successful or unsuccessful email?

I don't have any tips for the poster however I just wanted to say good luck and I hope you get the job :smile: you'll likely hear within a week what the outcome was.
I had a Waitrose 'Group' Interview yesterday! The reason the Group is in ' ' is because I was the only one that turned up :colondollar:, mine was at 11 and at half 10 their was suspposed to be 2 people who didn't turn up and with me, there was supposed to be another person who like the other's before hand, didn't turn up, not really much of a group though if there was only meant to be 2 people. Anyways you're supposed to do group activity and then individual interview, I did it the other way round so it gave others the chance to turn up, I ended up doing the group activity on my own which was abit pointless, I think it's different for everybody, my friend had a group interview for waitrose recently and did something else, anyways I was given a Scenario followed by a task list, I was supposed to say in which order I would complete the tasks in and why, the scenario was like 'You just arrived at waitrose, you was handed a task list by your manager, but you notice broken glass on the floor...there was more to it' but yeah, had to do a time list of things on the task list and in the scenario, was quite hard being as though it was supposed to be in a team.

Anyways, at the end of the interview the manager told me I would get a reply in around 14 days, could be earlier but could be later, recieved a call within 5 hours saying I was offered the job, obviously I am delighted, but I did get very lucky and I guess I got it through default. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I heard that they let you know within the month!
Please could you let me know how it is as I have an interview in 2 weeks.

Good luck
Reply 4
(Original post by Unicornshrimp)I heard that they let you know within the month!
Please could you let me know how it is as I have an interview in 2 weeks.

Good luck

Original post by DrawTheLine
I don't have any tips for the poster however I just wanted to say good luck and I hope you get the job :smile: you'll likely hear within a week what the outcome was.

Thank you so much! I’m on my way to the interview now and I’ll let you know how it goes!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending