The Student Room Group

unexpected job offer

So, I interviewed for a bakery assistant job today and I got a call back the same day from a different manager. She said they'd think I would be better off in stock control and offered me the job. She also said I could come in and talk about the role more with her if I liked.
I said yes and asked to come in and talk more about the role tomorrow.
I'm a little nervous about what I've just gotten myself into now because my mum says she thinks this manager probably thinks I don't want the job or something.
Has anyone else had this kind of experience and do you think I've messed up because now I think I've not made it completely clear that I want the job.
Original post by Helenjn
So, I interviewed for a bakery assistant job today and I got a call back the same day from a different manager. She said they'd think I would be better off in stock control and offered me the job. She also said I could come in and talk about the role more with her if I liked.
I said yes and asked to come in and talk more about the role tomorrow.
I'm a little nervous about what I've just gotten myself into now because my mum says she thinks this manager probably thinks I don't want the job or something.
Has anyone else had this kind of experience and do you think I've messed up because now I think I've not made it completely clear that I want the job.

You've agreed to go in to talk about this other job which is totally reasonable. Relax.

Quick Reply

Latest