The Student Room Group

driving test help

so I have a dilemma.

I've started taking driving lessons again after my 7/8 month break. I kept failing my driving test at the chingford centre so I gave up.

so I know goodmayes has a lot of pass rates and the instructors in my area know the goodmayss test route better.

shall I do my test at goodmayes and forget about chingford? I need to pass before Jan because my theory test will expire.

helppp
Reply 1
bumpp
Why wouldn't you do it at goodmayes? There's no benefit of doing it at chingford, that you have mentioned
Original post by singhaman
Why wouldn't you do it at goodmayes? There's no benefit of doing it at chingford, that you have mentioned

This.

It's an obvious answer.
Reply 4
Original post by singhaman

because it'll take me a while to learn the roads and I need to pass before January
You are not going to know all the roads everywhere. New roads is a part of driving. 'Learning' the roads is a close equivalent to cheating on the test.

That shouldn't be a factor in determining whether you go to that particular center or not
Well why did you fail? Why try to pass in the easiest way possible when you'll still be technically inexperienced in navigating difficult roads and end up having an accident which will leave you close to uninsurable anyway.
Rather than trying to find an ‘easier’ test, just improve your driving skills. There is no easy route to driving - you have to learn the skills. Then it doesn’t matter where you take your test.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending