The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Has anyone received an offer for Durham Law?

As the title suggests, anyone heard a response from Durham for Law 2019 applicants?
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Haven’t heard of anything for law...
Reply 3
My friend received one a couple days ago. IB 36 points... I believe :smile: (international app)
Reply 4
Original post by Rein0X
My friend received one a couple days ago. IB 36 points... I believe :smile: (international app)

Wow, do you know when your friend submit the application? I am an international student too...
Reply 5
Original post by xc2018
Wow, do you know when your friend submit the application? I am an international student too...

She applied in the early round, sometime in mid Sept. Didn't do her LNAT till early Nov though
Reply 6
Original post by Rein0X
She applied in the early round, sometime in mid Sept. Didn't do her LNAT till early Nov though

That’s really early! Thanks
From what I can gather, Durham take forever to send out offers. It's not uncommon for them to be the last uni to respond to you, and even then for them to leave it as late as March.
Reply 8
applied in Nov 2018 got a letter in March 2019, international student 98% All India Senior Secondary Exam
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by xc2018

Wait, Durham law requires 38 with HL 666 but she got accepted?? Did she have an excellent personal statement??
Original post by Rein0X

Wait, Durham law requires 38 with HL 666 but she got accepted?? Did she have an excellent personal statement??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending