The Student Room Group

Anyone else pre-order Red Dead Redemption II?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by random_matt
Your reading comprehension is not great, try again. I get over 60 and had been a PC gamer before your birth date.

Gosh, as long as that? Did you invest in salt mines early on or is that a recent thing?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Uncle_Fester
Gosh, as long as that? Did you invest in salt mines early on or is that a recent thing?

Yes, your family lineage provides great investment opportunities.
Original post by Airmed
Or as @Stiff Little Fingers corrected me once: 'Grand Theft Horse 2'

I pre-ordered it for my partner's birthday, but also for me because the first one brings back #childhoodmemories. Frantically trying to remember if I got a confirmation email for the pre-order though!

:lol:

ME!

Original post by 8472
Sadly im on PC so didn't but I know someone who is very excited to play @hannxm :ninja:

That is correct! Whilst my excitement has dwindled a little as not to waste all my energy and emotion on RDR2 and focus on life, I am starting to feel a little more excited now delivery day is coming very soon!

Original post by Airmed
this is the first and probably only game we will ever pre-order lmao because we are both so excited for it. the first one was literally the only game I played as a child that had a story :rofl:

The last time I pre-ordered a game was about 4 years ago and I was heavily disappointed in the game and told myself I'd never pre-order again. RDR2 is the first game and likely the last game I will ever pre-order - R* never fails to please me.
Yep! Can’t wait!!
I'll get it when it goes down in price. I've gotta keep money aside for other games.
Original post by NotNotBatman
I'll get it when it goes down in price. I've gotta keep money aside for other games.

Well, I didn't stick to my word for long. Just bought it.
Reply 26

:rofl:
Reply 27
Got it yesterday, so far love it!

That discipline. I've kept my discipline so far and not bought Rooty Tooty Cowboy Shooty 2 despite @Airmed. Bought a second hand copy of sassy creedo: Odyssey instead and Spartan kicked some wolves.
Reply 29

How are you liking it? Love it so far.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
That discipline. I've kept my discipline so far and not bought Rooty Tooty Cowboy Shooty 2 despite @Airmed. Bought a second hand copy of sassy creedo: Odyssey instead and Spartan kicked some wolves.

When it comes to games, my discipline is not good.

Original post by Black Water
How are you liking it? Love it so far.

It's still downloading/installing.
Reply 31
When it comes to games, my discipline is not good.

It's still downloading/installing.

Oh ok, which console? It downloaded quite fast for me. Also have you played the first one and undead nightmare?
Reply 32
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers

You know you want to join me in punching horses and knocking myself out on trees.
Original post by Airmed
You know you want to join me in punching horses and knocking myself out on trees.

Nah, Spartan kicking wolves off cliffs :hand:
Oh ok, which console? It downloaded quite fast for me. Also have you played the first one and undead nightmare?

Xbox, playing it rn. I haven't played undead nightmare and played a bit of 1.
Reply 35
Xbox, playing it rn. I haven't played undead nightmare and played a bit of 1.

Oh ok. Both of them give more of an insight on the gang and their characters and how they die.
Oh ok. Both of them give more of an insight on the gang and their characters and how they die.

I might give it a go if I like this one a lot.
Reply 37
I might give it a go if I like this one a lot.

Sounds good. On the first one by the way, you play as John Marston, a fellow gang member of Dutch and Arthur Morgan.

Quick Reply

Latest