The Student Room Group

Stomach rumbling during quiet classes aaaaaaaaa

I have a curse I’m 99% sure
Whenever in a silent class doing a practice paper by stomach decides to go NUTS.
One time it was really loud because I was sick and therefore wasn’t eating much, and the entire class was laughing but thankfully couldn’t pin point it to me and blamed the girl next to me. It’s really embarrassing and I’ve started to skip assembly out of fear it’ll happen then. It’s causing me a lot more stress then it really should and I panic constantly during lessons in case we have to work in silence and my stomach rumbles. Does anybody know how to make it stop? I’ve started to eat a breakfast bar before my morning classes in hopes it’ll help and it seems to be somewhat okay so far, but I’m still paranoid
I guess just eat some nice and healthy breakast before class?? I think that should work. Like, make sure you're not hungry in class. I'm not sure haha, hope it gets better.
Original post by Anonymous
I have a curse I’m 99% sure
Whenever in a silent class doing a practice paper by stomach decides to go NUTS.
One time it was really loud because I was sick and therefore wasn’t eating much, and the entire class was laughing but thankfully couldn’t pin point it to me and blamed the girl next to me. It’s really embarrassing and I’ve started to skip assembly out of fear it’ll happen then. It’s causing me a lot more stress then it really should and I panic constantly during lessons in case we have to work in silence and my stomach rumbles. Does anybody know how to make it stop? I’ve started to eat a breakfast bar before my morning classes in hopes it’ll help and it seems to be somewhat okay so far, but I’m still paranoid

Same thing happens to me all the time! I never used to eat until lunch time. But, I found out that made it worse. ALWAYS eat something before school AND during break time (and lunch too). If you eat something at those times then it will make it better :smile: I eat a mini roll for breakfast (lol) and a bag of crisps at break.

Quick Reply

Latest