The Student Room Group

Relationship advice

Been with my boyfriend for just over a year now, recently he’s been acting strange he doesn’t call me or text me as much and when he does it’s just blunt responses. Sometimes he calls me and then 10 minutes later he’s fallen asleep after waiting the whole day for his attention he falls asleep on me. Even when we go out he seems off and not energetic as he usually is when we’re together.
Should I be worried? I’ve spoken to him about and he just says it’s nothing and I’m being paranoid. I feel like he’s lost interest in me or something.
What should I do? ...
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Been with my boyfriend for just over a year now, recently he’s been acting strange he doesn’t call me or text me as much and when he does it’s just blunt responses. Sometimes he calls me and then 10 minutes later he’s fallen asleep after waiting the whole day for his attention he falls asleep on me. Even when we go out he seems off and not energetic as he usually is when we’re together.
Should I be worried? I’ve spoken to him about and he just says it’s nothing and I’m being paranoid. I feel like he’s lost interest in me or something.
What should I do? ...

You need to specifically ask why he's not texting you as much. Say you've felt he's being distant from you and it makes you worried.

If he did care about you, he would start to make more of an effort when you mentioned your concerns. Just keep an eye on things for now, I wouldn't say it's a red flag yet. If he's starting to keep secrets from you then you should be worried.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending