Guest Lecturers on TSR - what topics would you like to see? Watch

Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey everyone,

You might have seen some of our guest lectuer threads/debates/discussions on TSR recently :yay:

These are where academics come online to discuss an area of their work, research, or topic of interest :beard:

These are a great opportunity to chat to universities and researchers directly :woo:

Are there any topics you would like to discuss with a lecturer? Any areas of interest or perhaps some research you've read about somwhere? It could be about anything - university choice, research, studying, current events... almost anything.

Let me know in this thread if there is something you're interested in and we will investigate the possibility of having a Guest Lecturer thread on it.

Puddles
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Been thinking about this over the last couple of days. I'd be interested to see a thread from a Law lecturer with an example of the sorts of questions debated within a Law degree.:beard::dontknow: Obviously with any of the health or natural sciences, there's not a huge amount to discuss/debate, so this is general limited to humanities and social science courses - but I'd be interested to know if there was anything that could be discussed from a Law academic.

Just a thought,

:bump:
1secondsofvamps
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know its quite broad but im interested in anything thats related to early years/(primary) education
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Economics and Finance would be very interesting (Specifically banking-related)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (117)
63.59%
No (67)
36.41%

Watched Threads