Send a nude on a university group chat - wtf do you do? Watch

Linalolo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
if his face isnt showing then its fine just say oh soz wrong group chat was meant for my other one and continue with life.. people are too busy to really care and itll die down after a while anyway when new drama happens
Plus7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by SomeWelshGuy123)
My guy have you ever been to Uni? Uni group chats are full of people asking anyone if they've got any E, who is the cheapest weed dealer locally. No one cares.
@OP I highly doubt that it was an accident tbh, seems like he likes to put on as show. Virtually impossible to send a picture to a group chat accidentally.
Bruh how do you get in these group chats. The only one I got in was my personal halls GC with about 4 other people. I need some dope.

Joking. Or am I. LMao.
Sophbarry16
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Park6910)
Since they are all laughing at him and saying they feel sorry for ur boyfriend, now post a picture of you and him fully naked, with you penetrating him with a strap on. Up the stakes and show that you dont give a **** what they think.
Ur wild
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Park6910
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by Sophbarry16)
Ur wild
wild in the streets and wilder in the sheets
Sophbarry16
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
wild in the streets and wilder in the sheets
Intriguing lol
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Onlineslayer
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by bonbonoj)
My bf just send a pic of himself (nude) onto the university halls group chat 200+ people. (it wasn't meant for that chat ofc) No ones being mean right now but he just sent it and i feel SO bad for him. what should we do? Post memes? Say nothing?

This is legit im not joking lol
Break up with him
Hirsty97
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Omg I’m sorry but that is ****ing hilarious
Gay gay gay old
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Post ISIS beheadings on the chat until everyone is sick to their stomachs and forgets the nudes. Better yet begead your boyfriend
Gay gay gay old
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Post ISIS beheadings on the chat until everyone is sick to their stomachs and forgets the nudes. Better yet, behead your boyfriend
SomeWelshGuy123
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
It would depend what the nature of the group chat was and who controlled it. Clearly you seem to know every permutation of group chat and the rules that regulate them.
Well, sending a picture on a group chat involves opening the group chat up, clicking the send picture button and confirming it usually. It isn't about rules you melon it's about how you do it.
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Report 2 months ago
Well, sending a picture on a group chat involves opening the group chat up, clicking the send picture button and confirming it usually. It isn't about rules you melon it's about how you do it.

Or rather it depends on the nature of the group and the rules of the uni. private group chat didnt help the Exeter students.
Earn__Munin
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
My bf just send a pic of himself (nude) onto the university halls group chat 200+ people. (it wasn't meant for that chat ofc) No ones being mean right now but he just sent it and i feel SO bad for him. what should we do? Post memes? Say nothing?

why did he decide to send nudes anyways I mean thats just sexting?? anyways if that was me I would be freaking out too so I hope everything turns out better in the future.
p.s. make sure that it doesn't get viral on social media cus theres like 200+ people in the group and I'm pretty sure ur bf does not want anyone else to see it. and maybe just spam like what the other comments said! it might work??
dudemanmad
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Send more to make sure they know your name is billy big *******s and you aren't here to f*** around
ShadowThief
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Can you ask the moderator to delete it? Or ask the moderator for help?
mtawafi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

Well you said his face is covered right, so he can just be like "who sent me this" or something and act pissed off
Elbear24
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
A Girl did a similiar thing in my halls group chat last year - she just changed her nickname to "nip slip" and everyone was just chill
DSutch
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Well if you send nudes....
Itsmikeinnit
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

Sit back and laugh while the jokes roll in, hope for his sake it looks good
A level RPP
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago

OOooh is he attractive...was it bum or penis,...send me please...or just describe oh and delete it now!!! I am gay....
bonbonoj
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
(Original post by swaus)
Should send more to assert dominance.
i'll tell him that

(Original post by Anonymous)
Lmao, which uni is he at?
leeds ! i hope youre not on the chat lol

Since they are all laughing at him and saying they feel sorry for ur boyfriend, now post a picture of you and him fully naked, with you penetrating him with a strap on. Up the stakes and show that you dont give a **** what they think.
tempting

My guy have you ever been to Uni? Uni group chats are full of people asking anyone if they've got any E, who is the cheapest weed dealer locally. No one cares.
@OP I highly doubt that it was an accident tbh, seems like he likes to put on as show. Virtually impossible to send a picture to a group chat accidentally.
he says it was an ''accident''
(but srs idk how he could do it either but he's not the type of guy)

(Original post by Hirsty97)
Omg I’m sorry but that is ****ing hilarious
tbh i couldn't help but laugh even tho i felt bad : P

(Original post by mtawafi)
Well you said his face is covered right, so he can just be like "who sent me this" or something and act pissed off
too late to say that now but thats actually a good idea for anyone who does this is in the future!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (131)
46.45%
Pro-humanity (151)
53.55%

Watched Threads