The Student Room Group

Surge and Rapid Response Team interview

Has anyone attended an interview and awaiting an outcome?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi ,Yes I attended an interview on 19th October this year for Salford and I also haven’t heard anything? Which office did you apply for? I’ve hesrd that you are told by regions.
Reply 2
Original post by LoloKY_
Hi! I attended an interview 18th October and been told i'll find out between three/four weeks. I've checked my application and they've scored my competencies already that I'm surprised as it happened within a couple of days, but you usually find out by email/application from what I know.

Hey,

Did you apply for the role at Salford? And where have you seen that your compentensies scored? And I was told we will know by the end of October?

Thanks
Original post by Jhent21
Hi ,Yes I attended an interview on 19th October this year for Salford and I also haven’t heard anything? Which office did you apply for? I’ve hesrd that you are told by regions.

Original post by Jhent21
Hey,

Did you apply for the role at Salford? And where have you seen that your compentensies scored? And I was told we will know by the end of October?

Thanks

I've also applied for Salford (interviewed on 22nd). Feedback is provided on your account. There's a section titled feedback.

Got an overall score of 4. Not sure if this is good or bad. What did you get?
Original post by LoloKY_
Hi! I attended an interview 18th October and been told i'll find out between three/four weeks. I've checked my application and they've scored my competencies already that I'm surprised as it happened within a couple of days, but you usually find out by email/application from what I know.

They only gave me a score of 4 for one competency and an overall score of 4. Did they give you a score for all competencies?
Hi.
I went for a interview at Croydon last week.

Anyone else interviewed at Croydon ?
There are 40 vacancies.

I have also check and there is no feedback yet. So hopefully it will be coming in soon.
What does 4 mean ? Is that the highest score.
I had a interview in Newcastle and still waiting :frown: has anyone from Newcastle heard yet?
Reply 7
Original post by Fayerobinsonx
I had a interview in Newcastle and still waiting :frown: has anyone from Newcastle heard yet?

Still heard nothing back yet, hopefully either this week or next week.
Original post by LoloKY_
Still heard nothing back yet, hopefully either this week or next week.

Oh thanks! It's been 3 weeks today since my interview and I keep checking, the compentancy feedback seems hopeful just really want to find out officially now :frown:
Original post by LoloKY_
Likewise, I’m over the moon with my competencies and mine will be three weeks on Thursday so fingers crossed! But I cannot see myself getting it with interviewing 40/50 people and only wanting 20

I'm sure you will, good luck!! Are they only wanting 20 throughout all regions? I'm so worried I just want to hear :frown:
I've been on my account today and the competency score has changed since yesterday? :frown:
Reply 11
Original post by Fayerobinsonx
I've been on my account today and the competency score has changed since yesterday? :frown:

Likewise, mines changed too so I’ve sent an email to enquire about it.
Original post by LoloKY_
Likewise, mines changed too so I’ve sent an email to enquire about it.

I wonder why? One of my scores has went down? Ah as if I wasn't worried enough as it is :frown:
Reply 13
Nothing on mine has changed ? Had your competency score gone down or up?
Original post by Jhent21

One competency score has went down :frown:
Reply 15
Hi Faye please add me on fb “jhen Williams”
Reply 16
Original post by Jhent21

Mines gone down as well.. :L
Reply 17
The competency score relates to the application sift score for the personal statement that was written when the application was submitted. Receiving an invite to interview was purely reliant on this score.
After you receive your invite to interview, that score no longer matters.
You will get new scores under the interview feedback heading and these scores relate to how you did in the interview and form the basis of the decision of whether or not to offer the job.
The scores are out of 7 and usually you are either offered a job or put on a reserve list if you have a score of 4 or more for each of the competencies.
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 18
Has anyone heard anything back yet?
Original post by LoloKY_
Has anyone heard anything back yet?

No :frown: 4 weeks today for me! Have you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending