The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

imperial college london aeronautical engineering

anyone else got an interview? also how tough is the admissions test?

Scroll to see replies

When do you have yours? Mine is on the 22nd.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Have you guys heard from them after replying to the invitation?
Original post by tuctuc321
Have you guys heard from them after replying to the invitation?

No I replied but they didnt say anything and it hasnt updated on track... please someone tell me its the same for them
Original post by robotworgen77
No I replied but they didnt say anything and it hasnt updated on track... please someone tell me its the same for them

Yeah I’ve not heard from them after I’ve replied to their invitation saying I would go, I’ve booked the train ticket and everything already.
Yeah I’ve not heard from them after I’ve replied to their invitation saying I would go, I’ve booked the train ticket and everything already.

Ok well if we both haven't heard from them I'm sure it's fine then. Hopefully.
Reply 6

it was the same for me and I sent like 3 replies since I kept on missing information, i find it weird that they haven’t updated track
Original post by tryinmybest
it was the same for me and I sent like 3 replies since I kept on missing information, i find it weird that they haven’t updated track

Do they say on track that you’ve got an interview? I thought it was just if you got an offer/got rejected.
Reply 8
Do they say on track that you’ve got an interview? I thought it was just if you got an offer/got rejected.

apparently it can be either
Anyone heard back after replying yet? I still haven't and I am worried something went wrong.
Anyone heard back after replying yet? I still haven't and I am worried something went wrong.

I haven’t yet, don’t think they will reply and don’t think you should be worried, they’ve given you all the information about the admission day. I’m just going to turn up.
(edited 5 years ago)
I haven’t yet, don’t think they will reply and don’t think you should be worried, they’ve given you all the information about the admission day. I’m just going to turn up.

Very true, I'm just going to stop worrying and go to the day. Thanks
Got a confirmation from them today. Hope yous did too.
How did everyone find it? I ****ed up the interview completely but got 330 on the maths test. Hoping that + predicted grades will get me the offer.
How did everyone find it? I ****ed up the interview completely but got 330 on the maths test. Hoping that + predicted grades will get me the offer.

Mine is tomorrow, what was it like?
Very fun try to get into the flight simulator and you will have a great time.

Maths test is okay just take your time and check your answers triple times.

Don't get lost remember where everything is
It's very chill, you just sit in a big room and talk to everyone with snacks and drinks. Then every so often your group gets called to go do a tour, test etc.
It's very chill, you just sit in a big room and talk to everyone with snacks and drinks. Then every so often your group gets called to go do a tour, test etc.

Sounds good, what happened at your interview if you don’t mind me asking.
Just ****ed up some questions which should've been easy. Nothing really about my PS or anything, just got asked physics/maths questions. Sorry can't really say what they were obviously.
Anyone else had their day on TSR? How did it go? What score did everyone get in the maths test (just so we can see what the average is like)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending