uNpOpuLar OpiNions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JoshDarnIt
Omg you agree that I'm ugly?!

Spoiler

Nah, you're a cutie beanie bro :h:

Spoiler

Original post by RazzzBerries
That's true too. However, isn't everyone that gets a job successful because everyone else failed? If the other contenders don't get the position, it's because they don't have the qualifications/aspects needed for the job. So it's pretty much life!

I agree, that is pretty much life, but it doesn’t always have to be that way- don’t fret, I’m not suggesting communism. But the gap between the rich and poor is huge at the moment, with a growing number of people in poverty. That’s not always due to not having the right qualifications, it’s due to the lack of jobs available. In that scenario, or one where a person is physically unable to work, I think social welfare is justifiable.
Original post by Missradioactive
Nah, you're a cutie beanie bro :h:

Spoiler

Yeyyyyyyy :biggrin:

Spoiler

Yeyyyyyyy :biggrin:

Spoiler

:smile:

Spoiler

Original post by FlamingFlamango
I agree, that is pretty much life, but it doesn’t always have to be that way- don’t fret, I’m not suggesting communism. But the gap between the rich and poor is huge at the moment, with a growing number of people in poverty. That’s not always due to not having the right qualifications, it’s due to the lack of jobs available. In that scenario, or one where a person is physically unable to work, I think social welfare is justifiable.

True. People aren't able to be support themselves if they can't get a job!
xD I'm messing up way too much today right?

I know!

Omg that last paragraph though! I want to be a lawyer too! Currently doing my GCSEs (complaining about the process on my GYG tho lol), hoping to do A Levels at sixth form and maybe do Law at Uni.

wow what a coincidence! wish you good luck in your GCSE's, study hard but don't stress too much - you'll nail it I'm sure!
Putting sauce over chips >>> putting the sauce on the side.

WE’RE not the crazy ones!
Original post by samiharifayat
wow what a coincidence! wish you good luck in your GCSE's, study hard but don't stress too much - you'll nail it I'm sure!

Thanks! Where are you at (in terms of education lol)?
Original post by Rainfall
Putting sauce over chips >>> putting the sauce on the side.

WE’RE not the crazy ones!

I don't do that personally, but I do it from time to time. It's not crazy, it's logic. You're going to dip the chip in it anyway!
Original post by Missradioactive
:smile:

Spoiler

Its funny cos I don't feel like I have low self esteem. I mean, my ex was out of my league and I've had other girls interested in me who were out of my league yet I still consider myself average lol. Thank you for your concern though :hugs:
Original post by DrawTheLine
It doesn't really make a difference what order the milk and teabag go in tbh. Sometimes the milk goes first if I get it out the fridge before I get the teabag from the box. I just do it before the water because that's what my dad's always done! I don't taste a difference either way but for some reason I'm passionate about it ha

I don't drink tea so I can't comment on taste, but I always make tea milk first simply so I get the right amount of milk in
Original post by DerivativeName
I don't drink tea so I can't comment on taste, but I always make tea milk first simply so I get the right amount of milk in

Yes that's another reason! So much easier that way
(Original post by DerivativeName)I don't drink tea so I can't comment on taste, but I always make tea milk first simply so I get the right amount of milk in
AGREED!
Thanks! Where are you at (in terms of education lol)?

I'm on my first year of A Levels now. :smile:
I don't do that personally, but I do it from time to time. It's not crazy, it's logic. You're going to dip the chip in it anyway!

Once the sauce is on, there’s no dipping it In anything. Makes life so much easier! As much ketchup and mayo as I can put
Original post by samiharifayat
I'm on my first year of A Levels now. :smile:

Oooh good luck! Do you have a GYG?
Its funny cos I don't feel like I have low self esteem. I mean, my ex was out of my league and I've had other girls interested in me who were out of my league yet I still consider myself average lol. Thank you for your concern though :hugs:

If so, then it's obvious you're good-looking. No need to worry about it. Try not to focus on it much. Looks doesn't really matter at the end of the day. There will always be someone who will like you the way you are. For example, I'm not beautiful, but I've still had guys have crushes on me which I still have difficulty believing :rofl:

So yeah, I hope you get the idea :yes:
Just make sure your mental health doesn't deteriorate.
Original post by Rainfall
Once the sauce is on, there’s no dipping it In anything. Makes life so much easier! As much ketchup and mayo as I can put

True! And what happens when the chip is too long?! The people who dip in in the sauce pile on the side only ever get the end of the chip saucy so there's no flavour for the rest!
people are more important than money

religion shouldnt exist as it does more bad than good

global warming cant be stopped from us, the big people i.e. the government and big corporate businesses need to step in.

we have forgotten how to love each other
Sorry but i don't know what gyg means lol

Quick Reply

Latest