Doing presentations on buses and trains Watch
Here is my planned presentation schedule for the next few days:
26/10, 7:00 pm, The Theory of Short Circuits and Other Circuit Knowledge (on KMB Route 11)
27/10, 3:25 pm, Gases In The Air (on CTB Route E22)
27/10, 5:50 pm, Alkali Metals and Halogens (on MTR Kwun Tong Line)
29/10, 6:15 pm, How To Calculate Moles (on KMB Route 27)
30/10, 6:15 pm, Gases In The Air (on KMB Route 27)
31/10, 4:50 pm, The Theory of Short Circuits and Other Circuit Knowledge (on KMB Route 27)
And as to fit the needs of the general public here in HK, all presentations are done in Cantonese.
5/12, 5:15 pm, Energy Resources and Transfer (on KMB Route 89), with 2 reruns, on 8/12 at 8:20 am on KMB Route 92 and 9/12 at 3:30 pm on KMB Route 1A.
10/12, 6:15 pm, Work, Energy and Power (on KMB Route 27), with a rerun on 12/12 at 4:00 pm on KMB Route 6D.
11/12, 6:15 pm, Methods of Energy Generation (on KMB Route 27), with a rerun on 15/12 at 8:20 am on KMB Route 92.
In these 2 weeks, only 1 Chem topic (Acids and bases) will be presented in the evening of 14/12 on KMB Route 11.
Another Chem topic (Soluble salts and their preparations) will be presented on 17/12 at 6:15 pm, on KMB Route 27.
1. Fluids and Density, 10/10, 4:15 pm, KMB 290A
2. Ionic and Covalent Bonding, 11/10, 8:45 pm, MTR or NWFB/KMB 116 or KMB/CTB 671 (according to when the MTR closed down on that day)
3. Fluids and Density (upgraded version), 12/10, 4:15 pm, GMB 70 or 19 or KMB 11
4. Newton's Laws of Motion and Momentum, 13/10, 2:45 pm, MTR
I will have some more presentations over the month, onboard routes 290A, 619, 11, 91M and 6D, as well as the MTR.
I will be presenting Fluid Movement and Viscosity on a KMB Route 6D bus today, and holding 2 presentations on Friday as follows:
1. Covalent bonding, onboard the 16:45 departure of CTB 619
2. Metallic bonding, onboard the 20:52 to Po Lam from North Point on the MTR
Can you not just leave people to travel in peace?