The Student Room Group

Doing presentations on buses and trains

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I will be presenting about Waves on a KMB 290A bus tomorrow, and about Crude Oi and Pollution on a KMB 6D bus on Wednesday. I will be speaking from the front of the upper deck.
In addition, I will form human waves with the passengers on the KMB 290A bus.
Reply 21
Original post by 8013
I will be presenting about Waves on a KMB 290A bus tomorrow, and about Crude Oi and Pollution on a KMB 6D bus on Wednesday. I will be speaking from the front of the upper deck.

No you won't.
Original post by 8013

what bloody company are allowing you to do this? all your are doing is ruining peoples commute - just leave them alone.

When I get on a bus, all I want to do is get to my stop with being spoken to or disturbed... why do you want to make people miserable?
Reply 23
Original post by lia_r18
what bloody company are allowing you to do this? all your are doing is ruining peoples commute - just leave them alone.

When I get on a bus, all I want to do is get to my stop with being spoken to or disturbed... why do you want to make people miserable?

I feel like this is a long-term troll.
Original post by Bio 7
I feel like this is a long-term troll.

Probably, but normally troll posts come off of people with little rep points... this guy has 5 gems 🙈
Reply 25
Original post by lia_r18
Probably, but normally troll posts come off of people with little rep points... this guy has 5 gems 🙈

Thus why they get away with it.
Reply 26
Even when I get into uni, I am still doing this.

I will be presenting the content of my lecture today on an MTR train from Po Lam to North Point tomorrow, speaking in the third carriage.

This will also be done on a bus, but the route will be revealed later. The control principles of the engine used to power that particular bus model will be mentioned.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 27
Insane.
Mad lad.
Do it in london
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 30
My presentations will happen in these places:
1. Thermodynamics, on an MTR train towards Whampoa, as it leaves Diamond Hill.
2. Integral test and alternating test, onboard a KMB 92 bus.
Reply 31
These routes may host my presentations:
KMB: 80, 89, 89B, 92, 214
CTB: ??
NWFB: 796C
MTR: Kwun Tong and Tseung Kwan O lines
Reply 32
I just did a presentation on power series in the second carriage of an MTR train.
Reply 33
Original post by 8013
I just did a presentation on power series in the second carriage of an MTR train.

This would never happen in England but you do remind me of a student we had from HK who had a single minded devotion to study and education. I have to admire this and your dedication.
Reply 34
I may be presenting three lecture topics on 8th December. First will be on the bus 298F, then on the MTR train from Lohas Park to Tiu Keng Leng (in the 6th carriage), before moving onto another train towards Whampoa.
Kingly behaviour.
Reply 36
I have just done a presentation on a very sparse ctb A29 bus. The next one will be a bus 797/796P.
Reply 37
I ended up doing it on the bus 98.
Reply 38
Single minded describes this.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 39
For the next semester, I will do more presentations just to make myself more familiar with the content. If you can present the content in an understandable way, you can count yourself as a full understanding.
Some bus routes in HK will enter a pot, with 10 route numbers being drawn out. I will do a presentation on each of the routes being drawn, and after I finish with one group, the next group will be drawn. The groups alternate with different modules. For the first ballot, 30 route numbers will be drawn, as I have planned to do presentations on content regarding to 3 modules.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending