Advice on what to do

Watch this thread
Will_Brooks16
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey, so basically I am a second year Physics student who loves to travel. I went interrailing for 5 weeks with one of my best friends last summer and absolutely loved it ! I have also travelled to Abu Dhabi/Dubai with my ex and some other places too

I need some advice on what to do next summer. I basically have 3 months off between July-September and in an ideal world I would like to be away for most of that time !

What experiences have people had with volunteering/working abroad ?
What places have you found to be the best to go to for this duration of time ?
What types of trips could you guys go on with the budget that you had ?

Thanks a lot for your time !
ShadowThief
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Never travled around like that myself, but I suppose it all comes down to budget. Are there any places in particlur you wish to go to? Or is it more what you will be doing there?
Will_Brooks16
Badges: 9
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by ShadowThief)
Never travled around like that myself, but I suppose it all comes down to budget. Are there any places in particlur you wish to go to? Or is it more what you will be doing there?
I want to go anywhere and everywhere in theory. The budget is can be worked around depending on what the trip might be, but I am placing a lot of emphasis on what I will be doing because I want to experience new cultures etc with new people.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (19)
21.59%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.5%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.68%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.05%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (19)
21.59%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
21.59%

Watched Threads