Grow your Grades-Journey to nursing Watch

ECarter123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hello,

I am studying Biology, Chemistry and Maths at A-level and ended the year on DDE, my aim is to get BBB by the end of the year so that i can study paediatric nursing at Manchester uni and hopefully prove to myself that I can.

I've got a revision plan on the go that I started the other week which is going fairly well so far at the minute, I am aiming to cover everything with plenty of time before the exams in June. I am also planning on completeing the AS level papers for all of my subjects by the Christmas holidays to gain a better understanding of the areas that I need to spend more time on.

Finally, I'm using various revision techniques such as flashcards for definitions, diagrams for cycles, practice questions and creating summary sheets to then memorise.

This is more of a blog to keep myself accountable so that I stick to my revision and work instead of procrastinating all my time away.

See you next time!
Soph58
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by ECarter123)
Hello,

I am studying Biology, Chemistry and Maths at A-level and ended the year on DDE, my aim is to get BBB by the end of the year so that i can study paediatric nursing at Manchester uni and hopefully prove to myself that I can.

I've got a revision plan on the go that I started the other week which is going fairly well so far at the minute, I am aiming to cover everything with plenty of time before the exams in June. I am also planning on completeing the AS level papers for all of my subjects by the Christmas holidays to gain a better understanding of the areas that I need to spend more time on.

Finally, I'm using various revision techniques such as flashcards for definitions, diagrams for cycles, practice questions and creating summary sheets to then memorise.

This is more of a blog to keep myself accountable so that I stick to my revision and work instead of procrastinating all my time away.

See you next time!

Hey! My name's Sophie and I'll be following your GYG . I'm sure you'll get amazing grades if you keep up with your revision techniques.:crossedf::h: . Good luck! x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (126)
18.1%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.59%
Not great so far... (250)
35.92%
I want to drop out! (128)
18.39%

Watched Threads