caeal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi,

I was really hoping that I would be able to find some help in regards to some of the MAT paper questions, since I find that the mark scheme often isn't thorough enough for me to be able to follow the explanation and fully understand it.

There are rather a few I don't understand so I'll list them all and you can pick and choose which, if any, you'd be kind enough to help with!

Thanks so much in advance,I haven't had the opportunity to have any tutoring, nor the money to splash out on fancy courses, so I'm so, so grateful for this!

2007: 4ii, 5v, 5vi
2008: 1b, 1c, 2iv, 3ii, 4iii
2009: 1f, 3i, 3v, 4i, 4v
2010: 1h, 1i, 3ii, 4v
2011: 1g, 3iii, 3v, 4iii, 5v
2012: 1g, 1i, 1j, 2iv
2013: 1g, 1h, 1j, 2ii(c), 4iii

Also, I'm currently working through them so I'll probably be updating this with more questions I can't get my head around! Thanks again
DFranklin
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by caeal)
Hi,

I was really hoping that I would be able to find some help in regards to some of the MAT paper questions, since I find that the mark scheme often isn't thorough enough for me to be able to follow the explanation and fully understand it.

There are rather a few I don't understand so I'll list them all and you can pick and choose which, if any, you'd be kind enough to help with!

Thanks so much in advance,I haven't had the opportunity to have any tutoring, nor the money to splash out on fancy courses, so I'm so, so grateful for this!

2007: 4ii, 5v, 5vi
2008: 1b, 1c, 2iv, 3ii, 4iii
2009: 1f, 3i, 3v, 4i, 4v
2010: 1h, 1i, 3ii, 4v
2011: 1g, 3iii, 3v, 4iii, 5v
2012: 1g, 1i, 1j, 2iv
2013: 1g, 1h, 1j, 2ii(c), 4iii

Also, I'm currently working through them so I'll probably be updating this with more questions I can't get my head around! Thanks again
I suggest you re-post this in the MAT preparation thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=5384022

There are solutions for all the years mentioned on the Oxford website: https://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/study-her...dmissions-test
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Nov '19
  • University of Hull
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties - Undergraduate and Postgraduate Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Nov '19

What offers have you received from universities?

Unconditional (33)
18.23%
Unconditional if firmed (14)
7.73%
Unconditional if insurance (1)
0.55%
Both unconditional and unconditional if firm/insurance (3)
1.66%
No unconditional offers (130)
71.82%

Watched Threads