Lorelle90
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Sfe have told me that they can’t release my payment as there is a suspect marker on my account due to my old uni being under investigation although I changed uni and courses and have handed my account to be reviewed for the bar to be possibly lifted?? But they said there is no timeline witch is strange does anyone know roughly how long this would take there must be a rough estimate??
SFE Dean
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Lorelle90)
Sfe have told me that they can’t release my payment as there is a suspect marker on my account due to my old uni being under investigation although I changed uni and courses and have handed my account to be reviewed for the bar to be possibly lifted?? But they said there is no timeline witch is strange does anyone know roughly how long this would take there must be a rough estimate??
Hello,

If there is a review in regards to the Department of Education and an institution then that can mean there is a marker on your account.

Since you’ve mentioned that this is your old university, it’s best that Student Finance check the account directly in order to offer further advice.

Please contact us directly by sending a direct or private message through Facebook or Twitter.

Warm Regards, Dean.
Lorelle90
Rep:
I have spoken to yourselves and you have been reviewing this for almost a week they said there’s no timeline for an outcome but there must be som indication to when the could possibly be??
SFE Dean
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I have spoken to yourselves and you have been reviewing this for almost a week they said there’s no timeline for an outcome but there must be som indication to when the could possibly be??
Hello,

We apologise there are no clear timescale for an update.

The review will be between the Department of Education and your institution. Due to this we are not given any timescales of when the review will end; we’re only told when it’s ended.

Since you’ve mentioned it’s your old university, can you please state which university it is?

Warm Regards, Dean.
Lorelle90
Rep:
Lsst London School of science and technology
Shahrzad SFE
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Lsst London School of science and technology
Hi,

Thanks for confirming this. We just wanted to double-check this information on our system.

I can see that on 20th September, DfE instructed SFE that for 2018/19 AY students are not eligible to apply for funding for any HNC/HND offered by LSST.

We would recommend contacting The Pearson Support Services Team stude[email protected] if you wish to discuss this further.

Kind regards,
Shahrzad
Lorelle90
Rep:
(Original post by Shahrzad SFE)
Hi,

Thanks for confirming this. We just wanted to double-check this information on our system.

I can see that on 20th September, DfE instructed SFE that for 2018/19 AY students are not eligible to apply for funding for any HNC/HND offered by LSST.

We would recommend contacting The Pearson Support Services Team [email protected] if you wish to discuss this further.

Kind regards,
Shahrzad
Hi I’m not applying for a hnc or a hnd I’ve applied for a ba honors at a completely different university
SFE Holly
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Hi I’m not applying for a hnc or a hnd I’ve applied for a ba honors at a completely different university
Hi Lorelle,

We would recommend contacting The Pearson Support Services Team [email protected] if you wish to discuss this further.

They may be able to help in regards to timescales as we don't hold this information.

Thanks, Holly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
27.63%
As I expected (23)
30.26%
Harder (28)
36.84%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
5.26%

Watched Threads