The Student Room Group

MORGAN STANLEY SPRING Week Application

Hi!

I completed the Morgan Stanley Tests after having submitted my application for the Spring Insight Programme. They sent me a report giving me the following results:

-Situational assessment: Your responses to this assessment suggest that you are particularly well suited to this Business Unit compared to others. This means that you are highly likely to enjoy many of the challenges you would face, and you are much more likely than others to respond to situations in a way that leads to success in this role.

-Numerical reasoning: It was as easy for you as for other participants to handle the tasks in this test successfully.Your completion of the test was relatively fast and quite accurate. This means that you completed and answered correctly approximately as many tasks as most other participants.

-Verbal reasoning: Compared to other participants, it was much easier for you to handle the tasks in this test successfully. You completed the test very quickly, which means that you completed more tasks in the given time than most other participants. At the same time you tended to be highly accurate which means that you answered more tasks correctly than most other participants.

-Inductive reasoning: It was as easy for you as for other participants to handle the tasks in this test successfully.You completed the test very quickly, which means that you completed more tasks in the given time than most other participants. At the same time you tended to be quite accurate which means that you answered approximately as many tasks correctly as most other participants.

Do you think that I have some chances of getting my application moved to the next step of the process?Thanks!
Reply 1
Original post by Student_18_
Hi!

I completed the Morgan Stanley Tests after having submitted my application for the Spring Insight Programme. They sent me a report giving me the following results:

-Situational assessment: Your responses to this assessment suggest that you are particularly well suited to this Business Unit compared to others. This means that you are highly likely to enjoy many of the challenges you would face, and you are much more likely than others to respond to situations in a way that leads to success in this role.

-Numerical reasoning: It was as easy for you as for other participants to handle the tasks in this test successfully.Your completion of the test was relatively fast and quite accurate. This means that you completed and answered correctly approximately as many tasks as most other participants.

-Verbal reasoning: Compared to other participants, it was much easier for you to handle the tasks in this test successfully. You completed the test very quickly, which means that you completed more tasks in the given time than most other participants. At the same time you tended to be highly accurate which means that you answered more tasks correctly than most other participants.

-Inductive reasoning: It was as easy for you as for other participants to handle the tasks in this test successfully.You completed the test very quickly, which means that you completed more tasks in the given time than most other participants. At the same time you tended to be quite accurate which means that you answered approximately as many tasks correctly as most other participants.

Do you think that I have some chances of getting my application moved to the next step of the process?Thanks!

No Idea. Got something similar tho. It's much better than you having a deficiency compared to other candidates.
Reply 2
Original post by Student_18_
Hi!

Hi,

Did you end up moving on to the next stage or are you still waiting to hear from them?

Quick Reply

Latest