Virginity Watch

G.leah
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
A penis tip entered a virgin vigina and it started to bleed and the male pulled out... is the female still a virgin??
Ray_Shadows
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
note to self: don't ever scroll through tsr while eating meals
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
Biologically speaking, virginity isn't really a thing. She's probably bleeding because there isn't enough lubrication - either by using lube or natural lubrication. The is no difference between a virgin vagina and a vagina thats had sex a dozen times.

Referring back to your question as to whether or she is still a virgin- does the tip of a penis being inserted count as sex to either you or her? If yes, then she is no longer a virgin. If no, then she is still virgin. Since virginity is not really biological, it is more of a question of whether you've had sex before.
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by G.leah)
A penis tip entered a virgin vigina and it started to bleed and the male pulled out... is the female still a virgin??
No, she is not still a virgin. My first few times involved bleeding because my hymen hadn’t been stretched beforehand and it’s likely the same situation for her. For most girls it’s painful the first few times, and for some it’s also a little bloody.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (57)
15.62%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (33)
9.04%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (72)
19.73%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (54)
14.79%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (40)
10.96%
How can I be the best version of myself? (109)
29.86%

Watched Threads