hujikolp
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How likely would Unis accept me ??? Their entry requirements are bbb ?!!! Helppppp
hujikolp
Rep:
?
I wanna do radiotherapy and oncology 😭
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by hujikolp)
How likely would Unis accept me ??? Their entry requirements are bbb ?!!! Helppppp
Which uni? What degree?

https://www.ucas.com/advisers/offer-rate-calculator/
hujikolp
Rep:
?
Cardiff uni
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Cardiff uni
What does the offer calculator I posted say?
OxbridgeRejectTT
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What have you done to yourself!?
hujikolp
Rep:
?
(Original post by Muttley79)
What does the offer calculator I posted say?
Radiotherapy is not included
12aissid
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I mean you could talk to your school and see if they are willing to raise your predicted grades which they may do. My school bases predicted grades off of mock exams so if your school does the same and you have a reason for not doing so well in the mocks you should explain that to them.

But in all honesty if you predicted grades are low and they are realistic then you should robably look at a different uni. Maybe one with a foundation year.
hujikolp
Rep:
?
(Original post by 12aissid)
I mean you could talk to your school and see if they are willing to raise your predicted grades which they may do. My school bases predicted grades off of mock exams so if your school does the same and you have a reason for not doing so well in the mocks you should explain that to them.

But in all honesty if you predicted grades are low and they are realistic then you should robably look at a different uni. Maybe one with a foundation year.
One of my subject teacher won’t predict me one grade higher 😭😭😭
Muttley79
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Radiotherapy is not included
Is there something similar?
hujikolp
Rep:
?
(Original post by Muttley79)
Is there something similar?
No
12aissid
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
One of my subject teacher won’t predict me one grade higher 😭😭😭
Is it the one that predicted you a C or the one that predicted you a D. What about the other teacher?
hujikolp
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=12aissid;80336054]Is it the one that predicted you a C or the one that predicted you a D. What about the other teacher?[/QUOTE
The grade D
hujikolp
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=hujikolp;80336062]
(Original post by 12aissid)
Is it the one that predicted you a C or the one that predicted you a D. What about the other teacher?[/QUOTE
The grade D
The grade d
studyr
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if they dont predict you what you want in the end then work hard and get good grades and apply next year
hujikolp
Rep:
?
(Original post by studyr)
if they dont predict you what you want in the end then work hard and get good grades and apply next year
but i dont want to take a gap year
Ak4753
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How likely would Unis accept me ??? Their entry requirements are bbb ?!!! Helpppppp
Depends on the uni
12aissid
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
BCC is still quite a bit off BBB. I would be less sceptical with a BBC. I would seriously reconsider applying to Cardiff. That doesn’t mean you won’t be able to go there as you could work your butt off and get grades that are better than your predicted in August and then go through UCAS Adjustment and get a place for September so you wouldn’t have to do a gap year. But I would apply for Cardiff as one of you five option for now. It’s quite risky and I’m not sure if they would accept you. But if you do choose to risk it then make sure your other 4 options are more easily manageable to get and realistic.
Ak4753
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
but i dont want to take a gap year
LOL then you shouldn't have ended up with BCD predicted grades. If Cardiff take you for bbb with bcd I'd be very very surprised.
Cardiff is likely to have many places in clearing tho. Plus radiotherapy doesn't sound like a particularly oversubscribed course.

Bottom line, focus on your A-Levels and see if you can apply through clearing/adjustment on results day. If you can't, reapply the year after. Those are your choices.
12aissid
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You could always email Cardiff’s admissions team.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bishop Grosseteste University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 15 Nov '19
  • University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19
  • University of Roehampton
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (117)
63.59%
No (67)
36.41%

Watched Threads