The Student Room Group

my face looks tired ALL THE TIME...

hOW CAN i rejuvenate it ( to look like i've just come out the shower 24/7)

creams?

Scroll to see replies

I used to look like that because I was dehydrated. Drink lots of water and your face will become less dull and put on refreshing face masks like cucumber! Or tumeric.
Reply 2
Original post by Rainfall
I used to look like that because I was dehydrated. Drink lots of water and your face will become less dull and put on refreshing face masks like cucumber! Or tumeric.

I drink lots of water tho.. like 2l everyday
recommende me some skin care products plsssssss
Original post by Anonymous
I drink lots of water tho.. like 2l everyday
recommende me some skin care products plsssssss

You most likely have have dry skin! Using products with Charcoal in it really does wonders like the Biorè Cleanser :smile: makes me glow without the highlighter :wink:
Reply 4
You most likely have have dry skin! Using products with Charcoal in it really does wonders like the Biorè Cleanser :smile: makes me glow without the highlighter :wink:

I used that yesterday and i have red spots everywhere now...lol

why are you putting charcoal on ur face?!
^ I agree with the above post about the Biore charcoal cleanser! Does wonders. Also try face mists like the Mario Badescu cucumber and green tea facial spray :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
maybe try sleeping op lol and sleep on ur back so the blood flows through, instead of collecting in ur face
Original post by Bang Outta Order

activated charcoal cleans the dirt out of the pores and eventually makes the pores appear smaller and skill will look more glowy
I used that yesterday and i have red spots everywhere now...lol

Oh, what about the biorè scrub?

because it helps to clear skin :smile:
Original post by ellie0497
activated charcoal cleans the dirt out of the pores and eventually makes the pores appear smaller and skill will look more glowy

so are u literally rubbing the rock on ur face?? they sell this in beauty aisles???
what?? lol girls are mad.
Original post by ellie0497

what do you use3 to get rid of pimples

and do you use any face masks!

your skin is glowing.. can you tell me your FULL and COMPLETE skin care routine pls. ( including moisturisers)
so are u literally rubbing the rock on ur face?? they sell this in beauty aisles???

lmaooo no, it’s in a liquid form.

:hmmmm: doesnt it hurt?! what am i missing????

sorry the one i use is called charcoal anti-blemish scrub... should i try a different one?
what?? lol girls are mad.

what do you put on ur face :smile:
lmaooo no, it’s in a liquid form.

..oohhhhh.

woooooooooow lol liquified rock...woow. and thats bare expensive ini?? sounds fancy. i thought u were rubbing rocks and dust on ur face?! lol
what do you put on ur face :smile:

LOL
water
shaving cream. sometimes.
might put vaseline if its cold...

:indiff:
LOL
water
shaving cream. sometimes.
might put vaseline if its cold...

:indiff:

u rub vaseline all over your face????????

Quick Reply

Latest