HELP!!!! I wanted to know what a circumcised penis looks like... Watch

This discussion is closed.
A level RPP
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
And it turns out I have got a circumcised one but....has my brother??? Don't want to ask mum or dad or anyone!!!! Help!!!!! Eerrrghhh it must have hurt....i am a Muslim by the way...
Reality Check
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by A level RPP)
And it turns out I have got a circumcised one but....has my brother??? Don't want to ask mum or dad or anyone!!!! Help!!!!! Eerrrghhh it must have hurt....i am a Muslim by the way...
What does your religion have to do with it?!

Did you hear of something called 'Google'?
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
If your parents got you circumcised then chances are they got your brother done as well.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
A level RPP
Rep:
?
(Original post by Reality Check)

But it comes up with cartoons and I cannot tell the difference
Kindred
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Okay basically how a circumcision works is cutting some of the foreskin off of a penis. Basically its turning a glove into a fingerless glove so your "finger" pokes out through the glove a bit. The penis itself will look the same regardless so if an uncircumcised person pulled their foreskin back it would look close to how a circumcised penis looks. For a circumcised penis if you imagine a peperami in a sleeve, but the sleeve is skin you're close- it's just a sleeve of skin that comes past the penis head a tiny bit.
Just why it's done I don't really know (I think circumcision is meant to be more hygienic possibly), but it is often linked to religions or cultures so chances are if your parents decided to have you circumcised they will have made the same choice with your brother.

Here's a link that explains things more:
https://www.healthline.com/health/me...ised#fertility

As far as any visual goes TSR does not allow mature photos (like genitals) so you'll have to make do with whatever you are able to find yourself.
I can tell you (unfortunately for me) that Google will give you all the photos you need plus extra if you ask it. It is possible your computer or browser has some form of filtering or "nanny" software which blocks mature images. If that is the case then honestly I would leave it that way cos a) eww and b) there are often more graphic pictures than you would expect that turn up with whatever you are actually looking for- search for "toe" and you'll probaly find a gross infected toe. But you can check your browsers settings if you want to see if there is an option along those lines. You could also search some sites like webmd, NHS, the mix or other health or youth related sites. They will likely have information on what penises look like and may have images of some form.

Hope that helps.
A level RPP
Rep:
?
(Original post by Kindred)
Okay basically how a circumcision works is cutting some of the foreskin off of a penis. Basically its turning a glove into a fingerless glove so your "finger" pokes out through the glove a bit. The penis itself will look the same regardless so if an uncircumcised 77person pulled their foreskin back it would look close to how a circumcised penis looks. For a circumcised penis if you imagine a peperami in a sleeve, but the sleeve is skin you're close- it's just a sleeve of skin that comes past the penis head a tiny bit.
Just why it's done I don't really know (I think circumcision is meant to be more hygienic possibly), but it is often linked to religions or cultures so chances are if your parents decided to have you circumcised they will have made the same choice with your brother.

Here's a link that explains things more:
https://www.healthline.com/health/me...ised#fertility

As far as any visual goes TSR does not allow mature photos (like genitals) so you'll have to make do with whatever you are able to find yourself.
I can tell you (unfortunately for me) that Google will give you all the photos you need plus extra if you ask it. It is possible your computer or browser has some form of filtering or "nanny" software which blocks mature images. If that is the case then honestly I would leave it that way cos a) eww and b) there are often more graphic pictures than you would expect that turn up with whatever you are actually looking for- search for "toe" and you'll probaly find a gross infected toe. But you can check your browsers settings if you want to see if there is an option along those lines. You could also search some sites like webmd, NHS, the mix or other health or youth related sites. They will likely have information on what penises look like and may have images of some form.

Hope that helps.
Thank you.... yes I watch ed the warrick rowers which are naked men and some of their penises looked way diff to mine....but still find them attractive....
Trust Orang
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Spam the **** out of him with **** pics
rasputshealthbar
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
you're muslim, of course you're going to be circumcised, as will your brother (if your family is observant of Islamic tradition)
dunno why you want to look it up tho lmao
Kindred
  • TSR Support Team
  • Peer Support Volunteers
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Thank you.... yes I watch ed the warrick rowers which are naked men and some of their penises looked way diff to mine....but still find them attractive....
Okay well they will be what uncircumcised penises look like then. It's totally fine to be attracted to them. They're all still penises.
jdro
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by rasputshealthbar)
you're muslim, of course you're going to be circumcised, as will your brother (if your family is observant of Islamic tradition)
dunno why you want to look it up tho lmao
When the foreskin is pulled back, they look the same anyway.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
it's a bit like when you peel a banana ?

:dontknow:
jdro
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by the bear)
it's a bit like when you peel a banana ?

:dontknow:
Lol that's pretty much the difference. But you need to peel it back anyway to put on a condom, so the end result is the same.
username4341616
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
It is haddith to circumcise boys so your brother has probably been circumcised too. I was also brought up in this way and I have been circucmised too. I think it is a good thing and my wife, who is not a Muslim, likes her men circumcised. We have two twin boys who we have had them circumcised too. I think its cleaner and looks better.
username4341616
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Reality Check)

It is haddith (tradition) in Islam to circumcise boys.
Anonymous #1
Report 4 months ago
Check your PMs x
Anonymous #2
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Check your PMs x
:laugh:
TheTroll73
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
were you born with one already circumcised or something lol
BlueIndigoViolet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
it means: choppy chop
A level RPP
Rep:
?
(Original post by SexySahir)
It is haddith to circumcise boys so your brother has probably been circumcised too. I was also brought up in this way and I have been circucmised too. I think it is a good thing and my wife, who is not a Muslim, likes her men circumcised. We have two twin boys who we have had them circumcised too. I think its cleaner and looks better.
OOooh but I am a gay muslim who is attracted and obsessed with uncircumcised penises
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
a bit like this but more ermm pink ?

https://s1.reutersmedia.net/resource...ICTURE0&w=1280
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (16)
16.33%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (7)
7.14%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (19)
19.39%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (14)
14.29%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (12)
12.24%
How can I be the best version of myself? (30)
30.61%

Watched Threads