How much weight will i gain if i keep eating like this :/

Watch this thread
nicolesm1
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I dont know whats wrong with me. I'm always hungry and at school this is what i eat
Break - samosa/ pizza slice + crisps + cookie +fizzy drink
Lunch - Sandwich/wrap/jacket potato/ chips +crisps +cookie +fizzy drink

I feel like im going to gain soo much weigh if i carry on like this. Do u think so or not??
RainbowParrot
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by nicolesm1)
I dont know whats wrong with me. I'm always hungry and at school this is what i eat

I feel like im going to gain soo much weigh if i carry on like this. Do u think so or not??
I mean, it depends on how tall you are and how much physical activity you do a day, but it's def. not healthy
That'sGreat
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago

Will eating enormous amounts of unhealthy food and calories make you gain weight? I doubt it.
nicolesm1
Rep:
(Original post by RainbowParrot)
I mean, it depends on how tall you are and how much physical activity you do a day, but it's def. not healthy
i dont do any physical activity, only pe. Im 5 7 (15 yrs), but im still skinny so idk if i'll gain?
nicolesm1
Rep:
(Original post by That'sGreat)
Will eating enormous amounts of unhealthy food and calories make you gain weight? I doubt it.
i wasn't sure if what i was eating was enormous amounts of food lol
RainbowParrot
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
i dont do any physical activity, only pe. Im 5 7 (15 yrs), but im still skinny so idk if i'll gain?
I'm roughly the same, and I probably would gain if I ate like that.
Vexper
Badges: 19
Report 3 years ago
On some days mix it up and opt for the healthy options and definitely drop the fizzy drink for a fruit juice or water if available. Having two 500ml fizzy drinks a day ain't good.

At break time have a banana, apple, pear or orange. Surprisingly filling for a snack. For lunch just vary what you eat, introduce some fish and vegetables. Don't tell me you can't get them because your school would be legally ****ed if they don't supply healty eating/variety in the school meals.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (25)
25.77%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (53)
54.64%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.12%

Watched Threads