River Models are Fraudulent Scammers Watch

Abedelmx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hello, yes it is a SCAM! They go by the name of River Models / River Management, they are run by the same people. Many others have been in contact with me through Instagram letting me know they are scam after they posted a picture of me on Lepel Studio's Instagram page. We are all now in a whatsapp groupchat and we are going down there to the studio to re claim our money. And to let everyone know they are scammers. We want to take this to the news and if anything to court so them thieves can be arrested and taken down for this as this is big time fraud. If you would like to be apart of the protest / campaign to get them closed down you can send me a private message and you can be added to the group chat. And trust me we have ALOT of evidence against them.
Abedelmx
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Yes they are SCAMMERS! I have been contacted by literally a group of people Via Instagram to let me know that they are scammers. We are now in a groupchat on whatsapp. We are basically starting a campaign against them. River Models is now called River Management. I will explain more if you privately message me. If you also have been a victim to them it would be great if you could get involved as we are trying to take this to the news and to court because these people need to be put away as they are committing a crime which is FRAUD. There are probably hundreds of people who have also been effected by them. But yeah private message me for more info!!! We need to get this story out to many others.
Bethany Davids
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hello Abedelmx

I just seen your post which has got me worried, I signed to River Management about a month ago, paid for my portfolio and then the day after I got a call from the aftercare team and they referred me to an agency in London, since then I've been there which has only been two weeks I have been on two auditions which I didn't pass because I was mad nervous and booked my first photoshoot which is in late March. I'm really sorry for you as it seems you have had a bad experience, I personally got what I wanted from the whole thing, they contacted about a week ago to see if I was ok and how the new agency is going and I haven't heard from them since then and then I saw this. If you need to talk private message me.
(Original post by Abedelmx)
Hello, yes it is a SCAM! They go by the name of River Models / River Management, they are run by the same people. Many others have been in contact with me through Instagram letting me know they are scam after they posted a picture of me on Lepel Studio's Instagram page. We are all now in a whatsapp groupchat and we are going down there to the studio to re claim our money. And to let everyone know they are scammers. We want to take this to the news and if anything to court so them thieves can be arrested and taken down for this as this is big time fraud. If you would like to be apart of the protest / campaign to get them closed down you can send me a private message and you can be added to the group chat. And trust me we have ALOT of evidence against them.
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Bethany Davids)
Hello Abedelmx

I just seen your post which has got me worried, I signed to River Management about a month ago, paid for my portfolio and then the day after I got a call from the aftercare team and they referred me to an agency in London, since then I've been there which has only been two weeks I have been on two auditions which I didn't pass because I was mad nervous and booked my first photoshoot which is in late March. I'm really sorry for you as it seems you have had a bad experience, I personally got what I wanted from the whole thing, they contacted about a week ago to see if I was ok and how the new agency is going and I haven't heard from them since then and then I saw this. If you need to talk private message me.
God, you guys need better PR advisors. Another post from one of your employees, eh, River Models? This is so obvious. If you need some PR advice, message me, I charge less than you guys do.
Bethany Davids
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
huh?
(Original post by Ciel.)
God, you guys need better PR advisors. Another post from one of your employees, eh, River Models? This is so obvious. If you need some PR advice, message me, I charge less than you guys do.
SomeWelshGuy123
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Bethany Davids)
huh?
He's saying give us a few hundred quid and we'll do better PR than the fat fifty year old who doesn't even know what the internet is (seriously a fake full name?)
Mercedezselo
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Are you talking about river management ?? The London modelling agency ?? I went to a shoot for them and was successful but they asked me to pay 1200 pounds I said no and now I'm trying to get my 100 pound deposit back but they won't answer any of my calls... anyone have the same problem ??
TheScholar1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Is this thread still open? River Management/Lapel Studios are fraudulent. My bank is in a fierce dispute with them but the *******s have changed their T&C's slightly. I made an attempt on my life after I realised what an idiot I was. A fat Asian man in a dark room tells me that the "modelling world needs more Asians" and that I actually looked good.
Abedelmx
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Oh my gosh thats the guy who signed my contract as well.
(Original post by TheScholar1)
Is this thread still open? River Management/Lapel Studios are fraudulent. My bank is in a fierce dispute with them but the *******s have changed their T&C's slightly. I made an attempt on my life after I realised what an idiot I was. A fat Asian man in a dark room tells me that the "modelling world needs more Asians" and that I actually looked good.
Nikki2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I done this and paid £800
Nikki2019
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Abedelmx)
Oh my gosh thats the guy who signed my contract as well.
He also done mine and I paid£800
YvieKris
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Please add me to the group chat. I've got my story to tell. 07438033514
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (89)
65.93%
No (46)
34.07%

Watched Threads