how to respond to nudes

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
y'know when you get sexy pics what are you supposed to do with them
do you respond by complimenting the other or are you meant to send nudes back?
how does this work exactly??
Smack
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
You are under no obligation to do anything, and you should not send nudes back if you are not entirely comfortable with it.

If presume the person who sent them is 18 or over?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
**** of to it if it's a bird
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
I would like to know the answer too, what do you do so you don’t make the situation awkward
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Smack)
You are under no obligation to do anything, and you should not send nudes back if you are not entirely comfortable with it.

If presume the person who sent them is 18 or over?
im not sending nudes just curious as to what people do with them.

between adults i mean. do people send nudes because they want the other people to make comments on their body? is that what people are traditionally expected to do?
Anonymous #4
Report 3 years ago
if they ask or hint they want something back then do send something back (if you want to) but if not, just complimenting and making them feel sexy is always a good way to go
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
im not sending nudes just curious as to what people do with them.

between adults i mean. do people send nudes because they want the other people to make comments on their body? is that what people are traditionally expected to do?
People typically send them to turn on the recipient.
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
if they ask or hint they want something back then do send something back (if you want to) but if not, just complimenting and making them feel sexy is always a good way to go
Compliments, sure, but don't send anything revealing back to them. You don't know who the pictures you send will be shared with or where they'll end up. This could be a fast-track to public ridicule and ostracism.

Sending nudes is, in general, a really bad idea.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by anosmianAcrimony)
Compliments, sure, but don't send anything revealing back to them. You don't know who the pictures you send will be shared with or where they'll end up. This could be a fast-track to public ridicule and ostracism.

Scaremongering...there is no statistical, scientific nor societal evidence that exchanging explicit images with someone is negatively correlated to blackmailing or anything like this..as long as both sides are happy and legal age

Your idea is only born of fear
Anonymous #1
(Original post by sinfonietta)
ah so "looking fine 😘" is the typical response?

what happens if you don't find it sexually arousing do you tell them the truth?

very true....
username3941996
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Basically this ^
anosmianAcrimony
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Scaremongering...there is no statistical, scientific nor societal evidence that exchanging explicit images with someone is negatively correlated to blackmailing or anything like this..as long as both sides are happy and legal age

Your idea is only born of fear
I can't give you statistical evidence, but I've seen plenty of anecdotes. Just today I responded to a thread where the OP's social life was ruined because of a bad nude-sending interaction with someone who turned out to be untrustworthy. It wasn't the first such thread I've seen on here, either.
Anonymous #3
Report 3 years ago
I can't give you statistical evidence, but I've seen plenty of anecdotes. Just today I responded to a thread where the OP's social life was ruined because of a bad nude-sending interaction with someone who turned out to be untrustworthy. It wasn't the first such thread I've seen on here, either.
My time is too expensive for you
Anonymous #1
My time is too expensive for you
who are you?

...you fascinate me with your narcissitic persona...

it's very unique
Violet Femme
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Unsolicited nudes instantly give me the impression the guy is a creep and the sort of loser I have not got time for.

So a quick response of "bit small, isn't it?" before blocking them is the best approach.

However solicited nudes are much appreciated.
Violet Femme
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
You masturbate and ejaculate over them, that’s what.
I hope you wipe down your phone afterwards.
It's****ingWOODY
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Violet Femme)
Unsolicited nudes instantly give me the impression the guy is a creep and the sort of loser I have not got time for.

So a quick response of "bit small, isn't it?" before blocking them is the best approach.

However solicited nudes are much appreciated.
Harsh AF :rofl: I've never got why guys do it, though - I've heard some lads like "yeah bruv, send a d*** pic, gets em wet innit!" and I'm like "....does it though? Pretty sure some girls don't want to see it...". Seems like some guys genuinely just like doing it, I personally don't see the appeal and I've only ever done it when requested and when I'm getting one in return.
yudothis
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I would say men send them because of their ego.
ForeverAQx
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I just hit 'BLOCK'
01010010 0101010
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
You scent your potential mate by spraying him with mustard and ketchup, then grill for 3 minutes until tender and serve with a brioche bun, delicious!
X
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (51)
26.15%
As I expected (64)
32.82%
Harder (72)
36.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.1%

Watched Threads