The Student Room Group

My moms friend [F]30 flirting with me [M]19 year old

Hey, So basically my mum sometimes makes random partys and i sometimes get included in to them. However last night my mums friend was really comming on to me, Kissing, Dancing, Dry humping so on. There was quite a lot of people but she was really going for it with me (Wont lie got a boner couple of times). Since this is internet i can admit i have a little **** fetish but what 19 year old does not. Basically my mums friend invited me to come with her to europe trip in 2 weeks, With other 9 girls and 1 other man. I am tempted to go and even message her, this might sound odd but my mom is encouraging me to go even tho i told her this. OFC my mums friend went though a tough break up around 2 years ago. but i am really tempted to pursue this as a CASUAL relation ship / Friends with benefits hehe as i do not want to get in to dating :smile:.What do you guys think is this wrong? I have "dated" an 25 year old with a kid and it was the best thing i ever done but she had a kid and i decided not to take it too seriously.
Seems kinda weird and the fact your mum is encouraging this is also weird
Is she peng? If no- ABORT
If yes- Well, good ol' chap- it's time to enjoy some time with a ****.

The moral thing would be to confront her and tell her you only want a temporary casual/sexual relationship. If she wants something more and you are not ready to commit- then it is time to no.

However, it is your call. Do you want to be moral (which I suggest), or do you want to risk future drama for the sake of getting laid. Take everything into account and think about it long and short term. Then come to a balanced decision.

Remember- you can't smash and dash her. That is ur mum's friend!
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, So basically my mum sometimes makes random partys and i sometimes get included in to them. However last night my mums friend was really comming on to me, Kissing, Dancing, Dry humping so on. There was quite a lot of people but she was really going for it with me (Wont lie got a boner couple of times). Since this is internet i can admit i have a little **** fetish but what 19 year old does not. Basically my mums friend invited me to come with her to europe trip in 2 weeks, With other 9 girls and 1 other man. I am tempted to go and even message her, this might sound odd but my mom is encouraging me to go even tho i told her this. OFC my mums friend went though a tough break up around 2 years ago. but i am really tempted to pursue this as a CASUAL relation ship / Friends with benefits hehe as i do not want to get in to dating :smile:.What do you guys think is this wrong? I have "dated" an 25 year old with a kid and it was the best thing i ever done but she had a kid and i decided not to take it too seriously.

run......away..... dude i'm telling you if this lady is down to chase a 19 year old, you're scraping the bottom of the barrell. Your mum, all due respect, isn't wise at all, telling you to follow through with it.

A word for the wise.
Reply 4
Original post by Oruese
run......away..... dude i'm telling you if this lady is down to chase a 19 year old, you're scraping the bottom of the barrell. Your mum, all due respect, isn't wise at all, telling you to follow through with it.

A word for the wise.

Yes, run for it, but if u are like those i know, they would hit and run, ie go for it once, ( use protection obviously)... so she don't claim she is having your kids to tie you down...

Also long term it probably wont work out.., No need to splurge on a holiday...
Worst part is how your mum is encouraging it
Original post by bones-mccoy
Worst part is how your mum is encouraging it

it's so funny... imagine if this dude gets her preggo after messing around and she decides to keep it cos she's thirty and might not have another kid in a few years.

That'll be one hell of quagmire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending