I wish to marry a doctor (preferably a surgeon) Watch

Anne.Owens
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello everyone, I am a 20 year old female, 5'6 mixed race, auburn hair, hazel eyes, 55kg, born in Oxford. I am looking to marry a doctor, preferably a surgeon. I understand that one cannot dive head first into marriage so obviously am prepared to be courted for a while. But eventually I do desire to be married and produce children.

Why a doctor you may ask? Well I won't beat around the bush. I like a man who saves lives and has a steady income. There is just something about how a doctor struts around with a stethoscope around their neck that just turns me on so much I would prefer for the doctor to be a surgeon because I like a man who is good with their hands, but this isn't a deal breaker. As long as they are a real doctor and not an homeopath, chiropractor, etc.

I am prepared to settle down as a homemaker to bring up the children and make sure the home is tidy for when my husband comes back from his shift. However, if it required that I get a job, I am prepared to do that. Not ideal but I'll do what needs to be done for my family.

As for the physical requirements, ideally I would like my future spouse to be my height or taller, and to be at most 40 years older than me. The younger the better but I am aware that the older the doctor is, the bigger their salary will likely be. I would like my husband to not be overweight or obese as I feel that does not set a good example to their patients or our children, but don't require him to be an athlete either. I want somebody who is kind but also stern. 'Bad boys' go away now. Finally, I want a man who actually has a degree certificate they can show me. There are too many fake doctors around these days.

Thank you all for reading, if you match my specification (and I yours), please contact me for further details and to arrange a meeting. I am posting this in the relationships section but if someone feels it more appropriate for the Medicine section, please move it.

Yours,
Anne x
username3890778
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh you’re looking for a SUGAR DADDY
Anne.Owens
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rainfall)
Oh you’re looking for a SUGAR DADDY
No I'm looking for commitment and a life partner.
username4171924
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Lovely CV
YaliaV
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I hope you’re a troll
Anne.Owens
Rep:
?
(Original post by YaliaV)
I hope you’re a troll
Why?
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by YaliaV)
I hope you’re a troll
Yeah it probably is. Why would someone think they would be able to use this as a dating site?
Anne.Owens
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bio 7)
Yeah it probably is. Why would someone think they would be able to use this as a dating site?
Do doctors not use this website?
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anne.Owens)
Do doctors not use this website?
Not for dating.
Anne.Owens
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bio 7)
Not for dating.
Do you have proof of this? Sometimes the unexpected can come from the least likely places.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
you mentioned a ship.... do you want your husbo to be a naval doctor ?

"and make sure the home is tidy for when my husband comes back from his ship."
Bio 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Do you have proof of this? Sometimes the unexpected can come from the least likely places.
Well given you joined today to ask about this I doubt anyone will take it seriously. If you want to find a partner then you’re best off finding a proper website or try meeting people in real life.
Xopher_
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ma'am you're looking in the wrong place
Anne.Owens
Rep:
?
(Original post by the bear)
you mentioned a ship.... do you want your husbo to be a naval doctor ?

"and make sure the home is tidy for when my husband comes back from his ship."
Ooops got that changed
SoulfulTwist
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Good place to come. TSR is an undercover dating site :yep:
Professional G
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
This is a student forum.... the only doctors we have are the medical students
Anne.Owens
Rep:
?
(Original post by Professional G)
This is a student forum.... the only doctors we have are the medical students
There are doctors on here. I've seen them post.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You don't seem to understand how relationships work at all. You can't tailor make a partner to your specifications. There's also so much more to a person and to love and attraction than their career. That person will also change and grow over time and may even change career as a result of that, aspects of his personality may change over time, he may take on less attractive hobbies and interests, gain weight, change his style, etc.

I dated a pediatric surgeon briefly last summer. That was only one part of him - and not even the part of him I saw because I obviously didn't follow him to work! The side I saw was the guy with bad tattoos he had done drunk underage and who liked playing video games, watching sci fi movies, scuba diving, and fish-keeping. There was so much more to him than just his job.

Find someone you actually love and care for rather than going into searching for a partner on superficial means. When you care for someone what they do for work doesn't matter as long as it makes them happy.
Anne.Owens
Rep:
?
(Original post by sinfonietta)
You don't seem to understand how relationships work at all. You can't tailor make a partner to your specifications. There's also so much more to a person and to love and attraction than their career. That person will also change and grow over time and may even change career as a result of that, aspects of his personality may change over time, he may take on less attractive hobbies and interests, gain weight, change his style, etc.

I dated a pediatric surgeon briefly last summer. That was only one part of him - and not even the part of him I saw because I obviously didn't follow him to work! The side I saw was the guy with bad tattoos he had done drunk underage and who liked playing video games, watching sci fi movies, scuba diving, and fish-keeping. There was so much more to him than just his job.

Find someone you actually love and care for rather than going into searching for a partner on superficial means. When you care for someone what they do for work doesn't matter as long as it makes them happy.
Interesting. But I know what I want.
ecolier
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello everyone, I am a 20 year old female, 5'6 mixed race, auburn hair, hazel eyes, 55kg, born in Oxford. I am looking to marry a doctor, preferably a surgeon. I understand that one cannot dive head first into marriage so obviously am prepared to be courted for a while. But eventually I do desire to be married and produce children.

Why a doctor you may ask? Well I won't beat around the bush. I like a man who saves lives and has a steady income. There is just something about how a doctor struts around with a stethoscope around their neck that just turns me on so much I would prefer for the doctor to be a surgeon because I like a man who is good with their hands, but this isn't a deal breaker. As long as they are a real doctor and not an homeopath, chiropractor, etc.

I am prepared to settle down as a homemaker to bring up the children and make sure the home is tidy for when my husband comes back from his shift. However, if it required that I get a job, I am prepared to do that. Not ideal but I'll do what needs to be done for my family.

As for the physical requirements, ideally I would like my future spouse to be my height or taller, and to be at most 40 years older than me. The younger the better but I am aware that the older the doctor is, the bigger their salary will likely be. I would like my husband to not be overweight or obese as I feel that does not set a good example to their patients or our children, but don't require him to be an athlete either. I want somebody who is kind but also stern. 'Bad boys' go away now. Finally, I want a man who actually has a degree certificate they can show me. There are too many fake doctors around these days.

Thank you all for reading, if you match my specification (and I yours), please contact me for further details and to arrange a meeting. I am posting this in the relationships section but if someone feels it more appropriate for the Medicine section, please move it.

Yours,
Anne x
Me me me!!

(not a surgeon though :sorry: )

:lol:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (202)
18.76%
Labour (556)
51.62%
Liberal Democrats (144)
13.37%
Green Party (60)
5.57%
Brexit Party (15)
1.39%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.37%
SNP (17)
1.58%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.46%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.65%
SDLP (2)
0.19%
Ulster Unionist (4)