St Paul's School 16+ Entry 2019

Watch
This discussion is closed.
nani215
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I would like to know how to get into St Paul's School for 16+ entry, specifically about the entrance exams for Maths, F Maths, Physics and Economics. What level of content comes up, ie do I need to revise AS level content and what is the style of questions?
Minty_2004
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by nani215)
I would like to know how to get into St Paul's School for 16+ entry, specifically about the entrance exams for Maths, F Maths, Physics and Economics. What level of content comes up, ie do I need to revise AS level content and what is the style of questions?
Hi, I am also going for 16+ Entry at St Paul's School for the 2021. I am currently preparing for the entry exams to be sat this coming week. I am taking Mathematics (with F Mathematics), Physics, and Computer Science. I know that I am too late to reply to this question, as I have just signed up a few minutes ago. I am currently just going through the IGCSE syllabus of each subject and attempting practice papers from other top boarding schools (due to the fact that St Paul does not release any of their papers). Not sure if this is the correct way to go, but this is my first time applying to different schools. Hope your application went well?
pinkboi123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Minty_2004)
Hi, I am also going for 16+ Entry at St Paul's School for the 2021. I am currently preparing for the entry exams to be sat this coming week. I am taking Mathematics (with F Mathematics), Physics, and Computer Science. I know that I am too late to reply to this question, as I have just signed up a few minutes ago. I am currently just going through the IGCSE syllabus of each subject and attempting practice papers from other top boarding schools (due to the fact that St Paul does not release any of their papers). Not sure if this is the correct way to go, but this is my first time applying to different schools. Hope your application went well?
hi, im applying for other similar private schools.What websited did you find the entry papers on as im trying to find but i cant find any xx
Minty_2004
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by pinkboi123)
hi, im applying for other similar private schools.What websited did you find the entry papers on as im trying to find but i cant find any xx
Heyyy! I used this website --> https://www.schoolentrancetests.com/...am-papers-all/

It has different entrance exams for every entry point, 8+, 11+, and 16+.

You can find 16+ entrance exams if you scroll to the bottom. However, an issue I had with these papers are that they were actually quite easy, which built up my confidence for the St Paul's exams I was taking. However, when I went into the exams, my God were the exams much harder than found on this website!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (626)
33.64%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (784)
42.13%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (368)
19.77%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (83)
4.46%

Watched Threads