The Student Room Group

messenger random hottie

So I see this girl on my suggested friends list and she looked GOOD and I added her as a friend even tho i had no idea who she was.

She accepted my friend request.

I introduced myself - I have an extremely attractive background - major baller in the healthcare field.

And I asked...

'I saw your profile. You have a nice profile and you're attractive. So I added you - I hope this isn't unwanted attention...'

And she's like 'no not at all...!' etc

And then later on after we're talking for a bit... she casually drops in the fact that she has a boyfriend.

hmm
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by mr77
So I see this girl on my suggested friends list and she looked GOOD and I added her as a friend even tho i had no idea who she was.

I introduced myself - I have an extremely attractive background - major baller in the healthcare field.

And I asked...

'I saw your profile. You have a nice profile and you're attractive. So I added you - I hope this isn't unwanted attention...'

And then later on after we're talking for a bit... she casually drops in the fact that she has a boyfriend.

hmm

Cool story. Did you have a question you wanted to ask? Or do you want any advice?
Original post by mr77

(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by mr77

And I asked...

hmm
What did you expect?
hot russian singles in my area
Original post by ForestShadow

😂😂😂
Reply 6
When she says "no, not at all" she actually meant "yeah, now stop messaging me you creep"
Original post by DayvidTheGenesis
😂😂😂

theres plenty of fish in the sea anyway :rofl:

Reply 8
Original post by UWS
When she says "no, not at all" she actually meant "yeah, now stop messaging me you creep"

Original post by ForestShadow

Well - im fairly sure she made her boyfriend up.

She is obviously impressed by me but wants to hedge her bets.

Plus we are still yapping away... so... i think its all good.
ok great thanks for telling us
Maybe she thought you played for the hospital cricket team.

Quick Reply

Latest