The Student Room Group

I had unprotected sex but he didn't ejaculate.

a week ago I had unprotected sex the day after coming off my period, he didn't ejaculate but the next day I took the morning after pill ( Levonelle ). this past week I've just been thinking about it constantly, I haven't spoken to anyone about it and Im just so worried that if I'm pregnant I know ill have to get an abortion and hide the process of doing so from my parents.
Advice would be much appreciated.
Reply 1
Honestly, you will be absolutely fine. The morning after pill is really quite efficient and the reality is that it's quite hard to fall pregnant. Through my own stupidity by not taking my contraceptive pill for months, me and my boyfriend still had regular sex unprotected. I do not advocate this as in hindsight it was really bloody stupid!! You should be absolutely fine, however, if you are having regular sex (or fairly regular/ONS possible) I would go onto the contraceptive pill or some other form merely as a back up. This is the same advice I'm currently giving to my house mate hahaha. All in all though, you should be fine :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
a week ago I had unprotected sex the day after coming off my period, he didn't ejaculate but the next day I took the morning after pill ( Levonelle ). this past week I've just been thinking about it constantly, I haven't spoken to anyone about it and Im just so worried that if I'm pregnant I know ill have to get an abortion and hide the process of doing so from my parents.
Advice would be much appreciated.
Considering one doesn't usually ovulate that early in the cycle, and sperm can only life for 48hr, I don't think there's a problem, even if he did ejaculate. Your main concern should be (if it was someone you didn't know well) whether he might have given you something else.
Reply 3
Original post by LC59875
Honestly, you will be absolutely fine. The morning after pill is really quite efficient and the reality is that it's quite hard to fall pregnant. Through my own stupidity by not taking my contraceptive pill for months, me and my boyfriend still had regular sex unprotected. I do not advocate this as in hindsight it was really bloody stupid!! You should be absolutely fine, however, if you are having regular sex (or fairly regular/ONS possible) I would go onto the contraceptive pill or some other form merely as a back up. This is the same advice I'm currently giving to my house mate hahaha. All in all though, you should be fine :smile:

thankyou for the advice, do you mind if i ask how you didnt get pregnant if you were having regular, unprotected sex? were you using the morning after pill as normal contraception or something? sorry just got a lil confused by that bit, if you dont wanna say thats completley fine. thankyou anyway :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
thankyou for the advice, do you mind if i ask how you didnt get pregnant if you were having regular, unprotected sex? were you using the morning after pill as normal contraception or something? sorry just got a lil confused by that bit, if you dont wanna say thats completley fine. thankyou anyway :smile:

You're welcome :smile:. I wasn't taking anything, no morning after pills etc. I believe its largely due to timing, as many say (how true this is I have no idea), that you can only 'realistically' get pregnant for around 4 days of each cycle. I guess I was lucky (although very bloody stupid!!). Sorry if I was a little unclear haha :smile:.
I did the exact same thing and everything turned out ok for me. I don’t think a pregnancy test would show up this early on. I also really wouldn’t worry about it until there’s anything to worry about because I did and it almost drove me crazy. I really hope it turns out ok for you :smile:
Hia, I was in the exact same situation as you are now a couple months ago and I worried about so much that I almost went crazy :smile: I really suggest you don’t worry about it too much until there’s definitely something to worry about x :smile:
I did this recently and never ended up pregnant luckily
Hi guys sorry for being late in this wanted your views though me and my man had protected sex although he ejaculated at the time when he did he ejaculated within the condom whilst that was inside of me whilst he came out obviously when disposing the condom it was sloppy and we both could be able to tell if he ejaculated within me he would have felt it but it also be unprotected instead is there anything to worry about even though I said to him to have plan b and I didn’t and that my period cycle has yet come up but usually occurs on the 29th of each month

Latest