Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Aston University
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by cakemaker)
My son has received a conditional offer for BEng, but some of the conditions relate to achieving Distinctions in some BTec modules already completed and he achieved Merits, this is clear on his application. He is predicted Distinction for this years modules. So he has an offer that he already cannot achieve the conditions of?? will the units this year (Further Mathematics for Engineering Technicians, Further Mechanical/Electrical Principles) being achieved at Distinction be enough?.
Hi,

There is some flexibility in our entry requirements. It's very unlikely our admissions team would make an offer that is completely unachievable. However, you can send them an email at [email protected] if your son would like further clarification on his offer.

Hope that helps
Josh
cakemaker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Aston University)
Hi,

There is some flexibility in our entry requirements. It's very unlikely our admissions team would make an offer that is completely unachievable. However, you can send them an email at [email protected] if your son would like further clarification on his offer.

Hope that helps
Josh
Thank you for this, it does seam odd, he has sent an email to the admissions team.
lucybondia
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by mohammed263521)
I am applying for international business and management at Aston university my predicted grades are D*, D*, D* in business level 3 extended diploma. I have 7 GCSE, C in maths and B in English. The entry requirements for this course is DDD with 5 GCSE and C in both maths and English. What are my chances of getting in. Response ASAP would be appreciated. Thank you.
Hey, did you apply after all? I also applied and received an unconditional offer the other day for this course... let me know how it goes and possibly see you there lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (845)
80.63%
Leave (203)
19.37%

Watched Threads