Im so single it hurts Watch

CasuallyHeather
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I want to be able to go up to guys in my college and ask them out. But as a 5 ft 4 short girl, I don't think anyone would notice me. I want a guy to be interested in me but it never happens.

What do i do?😭😭😭
hello_shawn
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
1) it's only college
2) college males are unlikely to want a serious relationship
3) your own career must come first
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
1) being short doesnt mean you can ask guys out, be confident in what you want
2) ppl will notice if you guys vibe well (or you have similar humour/interests) - dont stress out trying to be noticed by everyone
3) someone will be interested in you eventually just be yourself, dont come across as too desperate as thats a turn off and make yourself an interesting person to be attracted to, learn some hobbies and meet more ppl (and guys) at events or group activities
CasuallyHeather
Rep:
?
(Original post by ForestShadow)
1) being short doesnt mean you can ask guys out, be confident in what you want
2) ppl will notice if you guys vibe well (or you have similar humour/interests) - dont stress out trying to be noticed by everyone
3) someone will be interested in you eventually just be yourself, dont come across as too desperate as thats a turn off and make yourself an interesting person to be attracted to, learn some hobbies and meet more ppl (and guys) at events or group activities
The problem is, i rarely see them anyway cause theyre in a seperate building than us. I do put myself out there but at the same time I have social anxiety so it makes it hard for me. I've always clicked with Guys rather than girls and i like video games, maybe that just cause I've grown up surrounded by guys
ForestShadow
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by CasuallyHeather)
The problem is, i rarely see them anyway cause theyre in a seperate building than us. I do put myself out there but at the same time I have social anxiety so it makes it hard for me. I've always clicked with Guys rather than girls and i like video games, maybe that just cause I've grown up surrounded by guys
ah thats fair enough I understand that its hard especially since some guys seem very intimidating at first but we're all just humans at the end of the day and most of us are nice and just want a chat lol. If you like games then maybe add some ppl who play similar multiplayer games/mobas/shooters? eg I play pubg mobile with ppl from uni and added their mutual friends
CasuallyHeather
Rep:
?
(Original post by ForestShadow)
ah thats fair enough I understand that its hard especially since some guys seem very intimidating at first but we're all just humans at the end of the day and most of us are nice and just want a chat lol. If you like games then maybe add some ppl who play similar multiplayer games/mobas/shooters? eg I play pubg mobile with ppl from uni and added their mutual friends
Yeah i might do that! THANKS!!
CasuallyHeather
Rep:
?
(Original post by hello_shawn)
1) it's only college
2) college males are unlikely to want a serious relationship
3) your own career must come first
Ah ok, I'll take that into consideration

I don't think i want a serious one yet either
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Get on the apps, take some nice photos.

Interest will come in about five minutes.
CasuallyHeather
Rep:
?
(Original post by rockrunride)
Get on the apps, take some nice photos.

Interest will come in about five minutes.
Thanks!!!
Analyst89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Be more confident in yourself, you could flirt with them.

You could also try online dating, doing speed dating, meeting men through social clubs, by going out in general.
CasuallyHeather
Rep:
?
(Original post by Analyst89)
Be more confident in yourself, you could flirt with them.

You could also try online dating, doing speed dating, meeting men through social clubs, by going out in general.
Thanks for the advice!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
6.93%
They might tell the bully (25)
10.82%
I don't think they'd understand (39)
16.88%
It might lead to more bullying (80)
34.63%
There's nothing they could do (71)
30.74%

Watched Threads