The Student Room Group

further applications after accepting unconditional offer

I had an unconditional offer from X uni in the summer for postgraduate study. For reasons, I asked the university if I could defer my entry for next year, which they accepted and I was issued another offer which I have not yet accepted.
My question is, if I accept this unconditional offer now, can I apply to other universities this year?
Original post by dazai
I had an unconditional offer from X uni in the summer for postgraduate study. For reasons, I asked the university if I could defer my entry for next year, which they accepted and I was issued another offer which I have not yet accepted.
My question is, if I accept this unconditional offer now, can I apply to other universities this year?

Postgrad is slightly different.

If you haven't applied through UCAS (i.e. you applied directly to the university), there's nothing to stop you applying for as many as you like.

Do be careful though, if you have already accepted the offer that you aren't contractually tied into it. It would be worth checking the fees pages of the university to make sure you aren't obligated to pay.
Reply 2
The terms and conditions state that the tuition fees will become due on enrolment, which will happen next September. I guess I'll accept their offer for now.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending